• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: COMPLETE: Got mah berries ^_^

Simba

Reaction score
Might a kind soul grant me these three awesome berries in an act of selfless benevolence?

Although I could breed you a 5IV Smeargle, Torchic, Eevee or Skarmory, if you want. However, I haven't beaten the game yet, so I can't access the Stat Judge, so I don't know which IVs they'll have. But both parents have 6IVs so I know the offspring will have 5 guaranteed.

Thanks ^_^

EDIT: Originally asked for Starf, Lansat and Enigma, got Starf and Enigma already.

EDIT2: Got all the berries :)

Last edited:
Re: Starf, Lansat and Enigma berries.

Since you're already added on my 3DS, and I believe I have those three berries, I can give you one of each for free. I won't be able to trade right now though if that's alright.

I can give you Starf and Enigma berries right now (all my Lansats are currently reinvested, to borrow financial vernacular).

You want to trade directly, or use the GTS?

Edit: I'm not asking for anything either.

Since you're already added on my 3DS, and I believe I have those three berries, I can give you one of each for free. I won't be able to trade right now though if that's alright.

No prob. Honestly, I shouldn't be online at all, heh. I've got a pretty nasty wrist injury. Not supposed to be playing 3DS or using the computer. But I figure, I can have some of these berries growing, just taking like five minutes to water them a day, while my hands recuperate.

When will you be available to trade?

I can give you Starf and Enigma berries right now (all my Lansats are currently reinvested, to borrow financial vernacular).

You want to trade directly, or use the GTS?

Edit: I'm not asking for anything either.

Ooh, directly. Thanks!
I'll register you and get on now ^_^

EDIT: I'm on now :)
I'm gonna grow SO many of these, and Wonder Trade a bunch, too!

Sure, added you already. Now let's hope my wi-fi holds up...

Edit: Sending you a TR now.

Hah, my WiFi kicked out when I first got online. Had to re-connect.

Thanks again!

No problem, this is more or less how I got the berries in the first place. Enjoy!

No problem, this is more or less how I got the berries in the first place. Enjoy!

I will ^_^

Oh hey, while you're on, you don't have Kee and Maranga berries, do you? Obvs I want all these berries for the sake of competitive breeding. It'd be nice to reset EVs in a flash instead of having to use tons of stat-reducing berries or hope for a Reset Bag in Super Training.

Re: Lansat, (Kee and Maranga) berries.

No, those are stuck in saplings at the moment and will be so for at least 3 more days. I'm sure you'll get them soon though.

I get ridiculously lucky with Reset Bags anyway, got 11 spare as I type this!

No, those are stuck in saplings at the moment and will be so for at least 3 more days. I'm sure you'll get them soon though.

I get ridiculously lucky with Reset Bags anyway, got 11 spare as I type this!

Jeeze, that IS lucky!

Thanks anyway :)

Last edited:

@Simba; I see that @J Jay; has already gotten you two of the berries you need. I can be online in-game now to trade you Lansat, Maranga and Kee berries.

@Simba; I see that @J Jay; has already gotten you two of the berries you need. I can be online in-game now to trade you Lansat, Maranga and Kee berries.

Haha! Good thing I checked the topic one last time!

I'm getting on now. Thanks so much ^_^

Alright. I'm coming online too.

Woo hoo! Thanks again ^_^

(P.S. Are you posting via an App? The forum software always says you're offline.)

(EDIT: Also, whoa, heh. Gotta ask, super curious -- what's that box entirely full of Dark Pokemon you got? I assume it's dark -- when you were scrolling through your boxes, I saw one filled with black boxes.)

I'll just reply to your questions in vm's if that's alright since those would be off topic. We might get reprimanded by the mods xD

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom