• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Conquest: North America - Round Four Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Conquest: North America - Sign-Ups Closed

Damn! I'm sorry I'm late to the party, I'll claim ohio instead.

Damn! I'm sorry I'm late to the party, I'll claim ohio instead.

It's a very close call, but I don't believe Ohio can be said to really share a border with your other territories.

How about kentucky?
Kentucky definitely doesn't share a border. Territories which border your others include New Brunswick, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and the Delaware Valley.

Kentucky definitely doesn't share a border. Territories which border your others include New Brunswick, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and the Delaware Valley.

Oh I was thinking of states near new england.
I'll claim ontario than.

Oh I was thinking of states near new england.
I'll claim ontario than.
Alright, then! All that's left is for @TheMissingno.; to update the map and we can begin round one!

Aaaaaaaaaaaalright guys, here is update number one.

@Lord Apex; Since "British North America" makes no sense in the context of this map, I gave you Quebec instead. I also made your color yellow since Zima clearly chose purple right before you did.

Map:
NAmap3.png

I've decided instead of copying troop levels every single phase, I will just post a link to the google doc where I keep track of them.

Held territories and troop numbers

The first phase has begun. This phase will end 48 hours from the time of this post.

Now I have to make a new ZiMark because you didn't get my color right, Missy.

I claim Iowa and Minnesota.

I thought I had new england?!

Claim it.

French North America makes claims on Mississippi, Coahulia, and New Mexico, moving 5000 troops to each.

French North America requests a non-aggression pact with the Zimanite Empire @Zima;)

Non-aggression pact? I'd suppose. ^_^ I don't want to hurt anyone yet anyway. XD

Re: Conquest: North America - Round One Begins

I'm gonna have to, I would like to claim new england.

I thought I had new england?!

I just read your posts again and confirmed that you never claimed New England. You said "British North America," which is a generic term for British colonies in North America and makes no sense in the context of this map.

Never mind I'll settle with quebec.

Id like to move 3,000 troops to new england aswell.

(TL;DR version at the bottom of post.)

Emperor Gabriel awoke from his restful slumber, sitting up in his solid-gold bed, comforters and pillows adorned with the colors of his empire: The United Worker's Empire of Zaela, or UWEZ as it was commonly called. He got out of his regal bed on the top floor of his 50-floor tower, and walked over to the balcony, overseeing the entire state of Virginia where his tower was located.

His servant came in, Jenkins, holding a large stack of papers.

"Your omnipotence, Lord Gabriel. What are your orders for today?" He asked, holding himself in a dignified manner.

"Tell the citizens of Pungo that I want the Strawberry exports tripled by this time next week." Gabriel replied calmly, as if the order he had given was not the most ludicrous request ever made.

"B-but your highness..." Jenkin's stuttered, "Pungo has already doubled their exports per your request. They cannot possibly complete that order!"

"Look into my eyes!" Gabriel said angrily, turning quickly to face Jenkins, his wavy golden hair swaying majestically as he did. "Does this look like I'm joking to you?!"

"N-no! Of c-course not, sir-- your highness!" Jenkins said, intimidated by the emperor. "I'll send the order immediately!"

"Good. I love strawberries. Can't get enough of them." Gabriel said calmly, his demeanor quickly shifting from anger to serenity in the blink of an eye. "Leave me, I have matters to attend to."

With that, Jenkins left. Gabriel walked to his closet, pulling out a majestic red uniform that was adorned with several multi-colored sashes and gold trimmings, with black slacks. He was the emperor, after all; he had to dress the part. With his royalty now firmly asserted, he gracefully walked out of his room. Taking the elevator (with no more than twenty armed guards to defend him every step of the way) he made his way to the war room to decide battle strategies.

"Your excellency," the General standing on the end of a large table, Achilles, greeted Gabriel as he entered. The table had the entire map of North America unfolded across it's surface, complete with a list of all the territories occupied by the neighboring empires. "We must expand outward and conquer this puny continent."

"Agreed," Gabriel said calmly, holding a confident smirk. "Very well, for our first mission, we will claim West Virginia, South Carolina, and Kentucky."

"Excellent choice, Emperor Gabriel," Achilles responded, nodding at the emperor as he made his choice.

"Soon, those eleven secret herbs and spices will be mine!"

"What was that, your majesty?" Achilles asked.

"Oh, nothing!" Gabriel said with a smile. "Just thinking out loud. Now then... for troop movements... send 4,000 troops from Tennessee to Kentucky; and 3,000 troops from North Carolina to South Carolina."

"At once, milord."

"Now then, fetch me a smoothie. Your emperor is thirsty."

"Right away!" One of the servants in the room responded.

"And make sure it's Strawberry flavored!"

TL;DR version:
Claiming West Virginia, South Carolina, and Kentucky.

Troop movements:

Tennessee > 4,000 > Kentucky
North Carolina > 3,000 > South Carolina

Claims:
Utah, Baja California and Arizona

Troop Movements:
Move 3,000 troops from California to Arizona, move 500 troops from California to Baja California, and move 3,000 troops from Nevada to Utah.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom