• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cresselia(Kureseria) and Mesprit(Emuritto)

stay

poke trainer
Reaction score
Somone knows the best estrategy to capture this two pokemons please help me because i have days trying and a cant captured them

Breed a starter, go the GTS.

I got both of them in a day. :)

For capturing, get a strong Dark type with Mean Look to keep them running away...maybe a Weavile with that and False Swipe?

thanks for the information i was trying with mean look but with a gastly lv 15

Okay, first of all, the damage you do to them accumulates, so catching them is actually more like a regular Pokemon. When their health is down, use a quick ball.
Also, try walking back and forth between a route and a town instead of flying, since it changes it's location when you do.

Yeah, I caught both of them using False Swipe on them until their HP wouldn't go down any more and throwing Ultra & Quick Balls every time I ran into them--I didn't use Mean Look because I didn't feel like having any of my pokemon learn it. After their HP won't go down any more, put them to sleep/paralyze/freeze them, because those are the status conditions that can never do any real damage to either of them. After you've given them one of those status conditions, then you start using the pokeballs on them. It worked for both of them, and I'm attempting to breed Cresselia but it's not working... ^^;

Try tradeing a starter or a gible/bagon (some pokemon like that.) on the GTS thats how I got Cresselia, unlike my brother who is swimming in masterballs.

You can't breed Cresselia either? Then why the heck is its gender female?! The game's being meant to me again! =(...
I'm in the process of hatching all of my Eevee eggs so I can get pokedex data on all of its evolutions. So far I've gotten it for Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon. I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting one of them, but I'm not sure which one...

You can't breed Cresselia either? Then why the heck is its gender female?! The game's being meant to me again! =(...
I'm in the process of hatching all of my Eevee eggs so I can get pokedex data on all of its evolutions. So far I've gotten it for Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon. I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting one of them, but I'm not sure which one...

Jolteon.

But yeah, the "genders, but no breeding" is retarded.

My Umbreon was too slow to Mean Look them, so I did it with a L50 Wobuffet. Shadow Tag = no escape, and at least most of the attacks were ineffective.

You can't breed Cresselia either? Then why the heck is its gender female?!

There are a few legendaries that have a specific gender, but they still aren't breedable, even using Ditto. Except for Manaphy, of course.

Naturally, this is to prevent legendaries from becoming just as common as any other Pokémon. If you could breed them, it would be really easy to get them through trading.

(Of course, people can still spawn hacked legendaries or clone them, but that's not something Nintendo can control.)

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom