• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scootaloo smiled up to Rainbow, then looked back to the group. "So, how is your Crusading going?"

"Well, we built a clubhouse," said Ladybug. "And moved some stuff into it, none of that got our Cutie Marks though..."

"We also had a sleep over, but it didn't give no Cutie Marks. But we found out Ladybug is a good racer though." Rave said with a smile. "What about you guys?" She asked.

"Well, we haven't found anything yet, buuuutt we are going to get fitted for Water-skis in about a week. Going to try out a Water Skiing Cutie Mark." Sweetie Belle said.

"I hope that squid doesn't still hold a grudge," said Scootaloo, rubbing her head.

"Oh, he's a sweetie when you get to know him," said Fluttershy, smiling.

Ladybug looked to Sweetie and Scootaloo. "So, besides the milkshakes, what should we do while we wait for Babs and Applebloom? It wouldn't be right to crusade without them."

Sweetie Belle blinked. "uhm, I don't know. Guess we all could show you around Ponyville." She said, looking around at everypony.

Rainbow shurgged. "I could care less, I wouldn't mind spendin time with you guys." She said. "I can mess with the weather later." She added.

Scootaloo smiled up to Rainbow. "Thanks, Rainbow Dash."

Ladybug nodded. "I'd be ok with it if you are."

Fluttershy nodded. "Angel is taking care of my animals."

Vinyl shruggred. "eh why not, ill come along too." She said with a smile.

Rave nodded. "Alright then, lets get this tour started." She said with smile

Rainbow Dash fluttered her wings and got up.

"I'll make sure to tell Babs and Plum where you went if they come back," Pinkie added.

"Thanks, Pinkie," said Fluttershy, smiling.

Scootaloo tried to imitate Rainbow, but ended up falling flat on her face and scrambling back to her hooves. "So where first?"

Rainbow Dash thought. "Well, normally I would suggest Sweet Apple Acres first, but that is out of the question as of now, so I guess....We start at town hall? I don't know." Rainbow Said

Sweetie Belle spoke up. "Carousel Boutique?" She asked.

Rave sighed. "How about we.....let Fluttershy choose first?" She asked, looking to her.

"Eeep..." said Fluttershy in surprise, before looking at the group. "Um...well...Rave has never met Rarity, if Applejack is too busy, maybe Carousel Boutique would be a good idea...I mean if you really want to..."

Sweetie Belle smiled. "Alright, Rarity it is then!" She called, before heading to the door, with Rave and Vinyl and Rainbow Dash following in the same wake.

"Rarity's really nice," said Ladybug to Rave. "I don't know her THAT well, but the times I've met her she's been really nice."

Rave nodded understandingly. "Well, thats cool." She said with a smile.

Rainbow sighed. "Of course she is nice, her element says it all." She added, flying at a low pace with her back arched, obviously wishing she could just blast off into the air.

Scootaloo followed along after her. "You're Loyalty, right Rainbow Dash?" she asked, looking up to her idol.

Rainbow nodded, smiling at Scootaloo. "Thats right squirt. Loyal to my friends and anyone else close to me." She said.

Sweetie Belle led them to the door. "Well, here we are." She said with a smile. She knocked on the door and, they heard a crash and some yelling. "Be Right There!" A pristine voice called back.

"I hope she's not too busy," said Fluttershy.

"Sis, Rarity is never too busy for her friends," said Ladybug. "I remember that much," she said.

Scootaloo nodded. "Yeah, she's really nice."

Rarity came up to the door, and opened it. She had a brush enveloped in magic, brushing the hair that was standing on end. She noticed the big crowd and tilted her head back. "Oh, hello." She said, before spotting Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. "Fluttershy, Darling! To what do I owe this visit?" She asked with a smile.

Rainbow Dash pointed to Ladybug and Rave. "Well, were showing the fillies around town, one you may remember, and another one who is of, some relation to you." She said, pointing to Rave and Vinyl. "Vinyl Scratch, always a pleasure to see my cousin. Who is this with you?" She asked, looking to Rave. "This is my niece, Rave Beats." She said with a smile.

Rave Beats politely waved. "Hi...." She said shyly.

Rarity widened her eyes. "Oh how rude of me, please all of you come in." She began.

"Oh I don't know Rarity, we don't want to intrude..." Vinyl began. Rarity cut her off. "Oh Pish Posh, one cannot intrude unless the host feels like she is being intruded on, please." She said, gesturing them inside.

Rave and Vinyl followed in, with Rainbow Dash and Sweetie Belle following suit.

Ladybug and Fluttershy followed with Scootaloo remaining close to Rainbow.

"It's good to see you again Miss Rarity," said Ladybug politely. "I hope things are going well for you." The little filly looked around the shop, as always there were dresses on their manikins, all of which were gorgeous. "I saw you in some magazines, Fancy Pants mentioned you in an interview. I didn't know you knew him."

"You know about that stuff?" asked Scootaloo, surprised.

"Our mom's into it somewhat, well, got into it when Fluttershy became a model for about a week," said Ladybug, unknowingly causing Fluttershy to blush like an apple.

Rainbow Dash stifled a laugh when she noticed Fluttershy blushing. She never really heard much about Fluttershy being in a modeling career, and found it quite funny seeing as Fluttershy hated big crowds

Rarity smiled. "Ladybug, its always great to see you!" She said with a warm smile, before nodding at her comment. "Yes, Fancy Pants and I have quite of a good business relationship." She said with a smile.

Ladybug smiled. "I'm glad," she said, looking up to the mare. "And how is Opal doing?"

Fluttershy looked to Rainbow. "Um...I kind of...got picked up by Photo Finish and became a model...then Rarity got jealous of me, not knowing I hated it, and we both didn't say anything because we thought the other was happy about it...but I did save up a good bit of bits from it for a rainy day..."

Rarity smiled. "Oh Opal is doing just fine." She said with a smile

Rainbow nodded, a soft smile on her lips. "Yeah that's good you got some money but still....I just can't have the picture of you being a model in my mind." She said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom