• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babs smiled. "Dat sounds awesome," she said, joining her with Ladybug. "Applebloom and her friend's tree house has a telescope, dat was pretty cool," she explained. "Wish they'd shown me dat first, they saved dat for last," she said, then looked guilty, remembering her bullying. She'd actually first seen it after she, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon took it from them.

"Is something wrong?" Ladybug asked, looking at the filly.

"Huh? What?"

Rave looked to her. "Well, you was looking all down and stuff, It looked like you was having trouble over somethin..." She said, hammering. "Is it something bothering you? I mean you can tell us if you want, I won't think anything different of you." She said with a smile.

Babs pawed the ground nervously. "Yah promise?"

Ladybug nodded. "Yeah, you're our friend, why would we be angry?"

Babs sighed. "...It's a long story..." she said, and then explained the incident in Ponyville, looking like she was going to cry by the time she finished it. "How could I do dat tah my own cousin?...I...I know they forgave me, but I'm just sick at myself for it...I'll understand if yah don't want tah be my friend after that..."

Rave set down her things right there, walked over and embraced Babs. "Don't want to be friends after all we have been through today? I wouldn't trade your friendship for anything in Equestria. You were faced with the thing my Aunt likes to call Peer Pressure, or something like that. If I was in your Position, I would have done the same thing." She said to Babs. "Sides, your not the only one who had done things she was ashamed of..." Rave added, knowing the things she had done before, and weren't proud of. "We aren't perfect, that's why we have each other...To watch each others backs..." She added, staying in the embrace

Ladybug fluttered over, turning it into a group hug. "Um...I don't know if I'd have done that...Oh! Not saying I'm better than you, I just mean...I'm so shy, I don't think I'd be able to...But Rave's right, you made a mistake, that's all. I have done bad things before, nopony's perfect. Like my big sister would say, you're not a bad pony, you just made a bad decision," she explained, giving a smile.

Babs was completely surprised, then gave a smile and actually cried, returning the hug. "Thanks gals, you're great...I'm proud tah call yah my friends."

"Of course, Friends 'till the end, thats my motto!" Rave said, smiling. She was happy for once, true happiness with her new-found friends. She was glad she found them, because her life had been stinking for the past week. Now she actually has other ponies to talk to and hang out with.

Plum Seed was smiling, before she heard a thud out front. Wondering what it was she went to the front and found a package. It had said 'To the Manehatten CMC'. She quirked a brow and picked it up, taking it around back. "Guess Twilight paid for the quick delivery service, your things are here." She said, setting it down.

OOC: I decided to have the package come at this point, make it seem like a nice coincidence since they technically had their 'first friendship lesson' of sorts, as long as its ok with you

OOC: Fine by me.

Derpy Hooves watched the scene for a second, before leaving to continue her deliveries.

"Yeah! That's a good motto," Ladybug chimed in, she then looked to Plum Seed. "Oh, that's nice."

Babs opened the box to reveal the capes for the other two, Twilight's book, and a few surprises. "Huh?" she asked, taking a note. "'Dear Manehatten CMC; some of da grown ups decided tah send yah some stuff too, hope everything goes great. Ponyville CMC'. Huh, watcha know?"

Babs pulled out a jar of Zap Applejam. "Wow! Applejack sent us some Zap Apple Jam! I knew they kept some jars around, but I've never got to try it."

Ladybug looked and pulled out a scarf. "This is from my sister and Miss Rarity," she took the attached note. "'Dear Manehatten CMC; Hello, it's getting close to winter -Oh my gosh, Ladybug made some friends! That's amazing- so we decided it'd be a good idea to send you some scarfs for when it gets cold. -I bet she's having fun and they're great!- Hope you enjoy them. Rarity and Fluttershy. PS, Fluttershy says hello and she loves you, Ladybug'," she read, smiling at the words of her apparently overjoyed big sister.

OOC: Fluttershy went into the same mindset she did when Rainbow mentioned wanting a pet pretty much.

Rave looked into the box, pulling out a record and a pair of shades. She noticed a note fall out of the box. "Dear Rave, I heard you got some new friends, and it just so happened I had an extra copy of my newest record laying around...So I sent it for you and your friends to enjoy. Also hope you like the Glasses, a friend of mine suggested me to give them to you. You might know her from Scootaloo as Rainbow Dash. Oh and by the way, my roommate Octavia said hi. You remember her right? Anyways, keep in touch! Signed- DJ PON-3" She read aloud to herself.

Rave then looked up. "New Record, sweet!" She said, setting them aside and putting the glasses on. "That Rainbow Dash has in interesting taste in eyewear..." She mused, before walking over and grabbing a cape. She looked it over. "Ooh, I like this." Rave said, setting it on her back

Ladybug put her cape on as well, looking it over. "Wow...it's really nice," she said, smiling. "Miss Rarity does good work. I've met her before, she's really nice."

Babs nodded. She looked in the box again, taking out the book. "Huh?" she pulled out a completely intact, uncrushed cake. "'In honor of your new friendships! I'd be there tah throw a party for yah in person, but I'll just have tah wait for yah to visit Ponyville, Pinkie Pie'," she read, looking at the cake and wondering how it'd fit in the box, let alone survived the trip. "How did she..."

"Miss Pinkie Pie does things like that...no one knows how...Twilight tried to figure it out, but failed..." Ladybug explained.

"Hmm Thats definitely not weird at all...." Rave said looking at the cake. "However its intact and it looks delicious!" She exclaimed, licking her lips

Plum Seed laughed. "Well, I would atleast finish the foundation on that before you have any kind of cake..." She said to them, happy too see them enjoying this.

"Oh Right!" Rave said, going back over and getting to hammering.

Babs handed the cake to her sister and went over to help laying the foundation. Ladybug joined them shortly.

OOC: Time skip?

The Foundation was finished, and Rave set her things down. "Sweetness, we should be finished in no time at all now!" She said with a smile. She walked over to where everypony else was and breathed out. "Good Work Everypony, we make a good carpenter team." She added with a smirk. "So about that cake..." She began.

"Sure come on inside you three, we got Peanut Butter and Zap Apple Jam sandwiches for lunch, and some cake for desert, as long as you got room left over." She joked.

Babs smiled, feeling tired, but also...proud of herself. She and her friends had just completed something amazing. How else should the feel but proud?

Ladybug followed her friends as well. "We are a good team...I've never done anything like this before, it made me feel so...happy!"

Babs nodded, then gasped. "Hey! Did any of us get a carpenter Cutie mark?" she asked suddenly. She and Ladybug looked to their flanks...still blank.

Rave checked hers as well. "I Got........Nothing." She said, sighing. She then walked over to the table and sat down. "Buuut I am glad Applejack sent over this Zap Apple Jam....Vinyl goes on about it all the time." She said, picking up the sandwich and taking a bit. She began to find her mouth watering. "Mmmmmm, this is good!" She said, eating some more.

Plum Seed nodded, taking another bite out of her Sandwich. "Yeah, glad we finally get to try this stuff. I had been trying to get ahold of AJ for like, ever....so she could send a jar over. Guess she never got around too it or was out." She mused.

Ladybug fluttered over and sat down, taking her sandwich, beginning to eat. "It is really good!" she chimed in. "No wonder its so famous!"

Babs nodded, taking hers and beginning to eat. It was probably one of the best things she'd ever eaten. "Yeah, yah got dat right. Apple Bloom said da Zap Apple Trees only grow fruit every so often. They're weird like dat. I hear they make great cider too." She knew the cider was nonalcoholic, that didn't matter to her much. Ponies didn't normally worry over that kind of thing as much as Griffins and the like did. Plus, she was only a filly and barely knew what that even was.

OOC: Fun fact, equines take a lot more alcohol to get drunk than humans do. So it'd make sense it wouldn't be as big a concern in Equestria.

Rave finished off her sandwich and smiled. "Yeah, I heard about that. I wanna try some one day." She said with a smile. "I hope we don't run out too quick, make sure this stuff lasts." She added.

Plum Seed nodded. "Especially since it is out of season right now..." She told them, finishing her own sandwich

OOC: Yeah, I think I saw that somewhere. Salt is what affects the ponies, not alcohol.

Babs nodded. "Yeah, it sounds really good," she replied. "And this is great," she said, eating some more.

"Rainbow Dash loves it," said Ladybug. "...But she has trouble ever getting any, because it sells out so quick."

Babs nodded. "I think I heard about dat. Last time some nasty conmen tried tah steal dah farm from them expliotin' that. They lost in the end though."

----

Ace kicked several clouds, making it begin to rain over the house.

Rave put her plate up, before hearing rain hit the house. "It's raining? I thought the Pegasus Ponies said it was supposed to be sunny today..." She said, looking outside "Odd...." She muttered

"Yeah, Oh well...Maybe one of them forgot to get all the clouds up. They are falling behind on keeping the skies clear when they are supposed too these past few days." Plum Seed mentioned, remembering the storm cloud they left out the day after the storm was scheduled.

OOC: Dat new episode, I loved it.

Babs nodded, then looked disappointed. "But now we can't finish the treehouse..." she said, looking sad, realizing the rain threw a wrench in the works.

Ladybug looked disappointed too. "That's right..."

Babs sighed. "We'd better go cover the supplies, shouldn't we sis?"

OOC: Yeah, it was awesome.

Plum Seed Nodded. "Yeah, Luckily theres a tarp right next to the door." She said, walking over to it.

Rave nodded, and walked over as well, putting the tarp in her mouth. "Well, lets get going....dont want our supplies to get ruined." She said, muffled a little by the tarp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom