• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Death Note - The Game. Final Phase (Riot) 17/09/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm dead, but a little beyond-the-grave question: Shouldn't you guys be voting?

Yeah, let's get this started.

@Octy
@darkqueen
@Travalgar

I'd like explanations from you three. Parmalee is out of the question as Kira, as she recognized my roleclaim.

@TFSpock: That doesn't mean she isn't Kira. Anyone with eyes could tell that was a Victim Roleclaim.

Octy is right. Why would recognizing a subtle roleclaim clears you of being Kira?

@TFSpock: Not to my knowledge.

@Travalgar: What I am getting at is that TFSpock claimed his role inthread. Notice how he's not been killed by Kira all this time. [same question I ask Octy below goes for you]

@Octy: If anyone with eyes can tell that it was a victim's roleclaim, then explain how he's still around even when claiming publicly. Go on. You can do it.

@darkqueen: You. Post. Now.

And you're just gallivanting around. Post something of note, please.

@Parmalee: Easy. He'll go around publicly claiming so he'll look like an innocent. If he acts like a victim, then people will suspect him of being a victim. In all reality, this could all be a hoax.

@Parmalee: To me it looks like either TFSpock is Kira and you're his personal assistant or the other way around. You suddenly starting the conversation with TFSpock about role claims seems like a staged act to me.

And why did you suddenly talk harshly to darkqueen? If you don't like his/her way of talking, you could might as well suspect him/her as Kira, hiding his identity with pointless posts. You could just vote for darkqueen. But why didn't you? Is he a part of this, too?

The three of you are suspicious, very suspicious.

Vote: Darkqueen

Why? Simple. She's not exactly been active during this game, and for her to JUST NOW start posting and whatnot? Seems very suspicious.

Vote: darkqueen
You've been posting pointlessly during the course of the game. Why? To avoid being busted because your language style is exactly the same as Kira's?

Last edited:
LOL It's the first time I received loads of votes in any kind of game XD Do you guys think I'm Kira because of my posting style? Maybe I am, maybe I'm not, but are you sure you won't regret your vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom