• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

describe yourself as a trainer class

If it wasn't obvious enough: Dragon Tamer. Dragon-type is my favorite type and most of my favorite Pokemon has the typing.

Last edited:
lady
specifically
Spr_B2W2_Lady.png

she's so cutee ;_; and this is totally my style of fashion

I looked through all of them and have carefully made my decision with [too much] consideration to all the factors...

ORAS_Hex_Maniac_Icon.png
Hex Maniac. Specifically, X and Y's version of it. I always kind of felt a connection to this trainer class since I saw the revamped version. The messy, dark hair reminds me of my own. And I do enjoy more mystical Pokemon like Psychic/Fairy/Dark types, though I probably wouldn't use Ghosts and would be a less creepy one. Still, I'd turn up the witchcraft vibe.

My Hex Maniac Team:

index.php
index.php
esViEvzywhpxG0SBgN2Tt-ebHPQBHb121BjzBfYba211v_cM-ERhBD2ykXKgQ2RTVDd2ebETAakM1Q0-TsZGaekAPXa94cu0_qZLaju8FeSbrMwzam6J0HTRCITSWGsE-LcqpJmN
282MS.png
200MS.png
528MS.png

_________

XY_Ace_Trainer_F_Icon.png
If I can't be one due to not having a particular fondness for Ghost-types though, then I'd probably just be a boring old Ace Trainer. I do enjoy many different types of Pokemon, but I'd still tend to use more mystical/majestic ones for the most part. In specific, I'd like to be the X/Y Ace Trainer. [They had such good trainer designs in those games.] Her cute, yet somewhat formal outfit resonates with me.

My Ace Trainer Team: [Really just my ultimate team.]

index.php
index.php
038MS.png
index.php
index.php
715MS.png

Last edited:
Scientist or Super Nerd, I guess.

Scientist since it most reflects my current domain of study, and Super Nerd because I am a super nerd.

Cool Beauty from Pokemon Battle Revolution seems kind of cool. I never played the game, but it is neat to see an Ice related trainer type that isn't about snowboarding/skiing.

Although I don't have a preference for the Pokemon Ice type, I just like Ice in general. A lot of Ice Pokemon are not too my liking, but some excellent ones came out of Gen VIII, and there's always Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales and Glaceon.

EDIT: By looks I think I'd go with the Lady class. I always chose that class as my 'avatar' in Diamond.

Last edited:
hm... crush girl or fairytale girl, with a hint of hex maniac. fighting and fairy types are my favorite with ghost in third place.

crushtale maniac girl?... no, that just sounds weird.

^ oki would 100% be a poké maniac in every way

Aesthetic-wise? It'd obviously be Idol, right? I don't think anyone could argue otherwise LOL.

Hobby-wise one of them would be Smasher — I played tennis for three years when I was attending in-person high school (and very rarely play even now, casually with IRLs?). Baker also stands out to me as I loooove baking?

I also really love Furisode Girl... if I had to pick any of these classes it'd actually probably be Furisode Girl? Sadly the Idol sprite doesn't really appeal to me much ʕº̫͡ºʔ

7C8B564C-1A30-457A-A8AF-B296DBE95411.png

Fun fact about real IRL furisode — they're ridiculously expensive, and are usually only worn once or twice. Seijinshiki (成人式・Coming of Age Day) is when they're most often worn, and that's usually sometime in January when you hit 20. ...i kind of want to wear one someday though LOL

^ Idol/Furisode Girl definitely fits you lisia! (I got ninja'd while trying to figure out my answer lol)

Maybe cafe master for me? It fits my username and hobbies lol, I am the person who bakes. Or maybe ace trainer if we go off of my playstyle? idk, I wish there was a trainer class for people who just like sleeping all day or something lmao

I don't know if I really have one, actually. I guess I could be a Bug Catcher, given my username. Or maybe Dragon Tamer, since there's a lot of Dragon-types I like. Aesthetics-wise, I really like the PI trainer class from Gen. 4. But "PI" was just something the localizers picked based on the sprite...the trainer class is actually the Gen. 4 variation of Gamblers, and I don't gamble (or take many risks at all, really). "Engineer" is closest to what I do in real life for a living, but the Japanese name of the class is "Old Electrician", and I'm not an electrical engineer.

...Maybe I'm just a plain old PKMN Trainer?

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom