• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you drive?

I do drive, but only because I've got no other option to get to work. (It's in Bringelly, on the western outskirts of Sydney.)

However, a new rail extension has opened along my route, cutting my driving distance in half. So I catch the train for the first 12km, and drive for the last 12km. (I leave my car overnight at the station carpark.)

I've been driving for ten years this fall. A few years ago, I got my motorcycle's too. But I haven't ridden in a while.

I can drive a scooter and have the license for it. I learnt how to drive a car a couple of years back but fell out of practice, so I am rejoining my driving school in 2 days.

I should definitely get my license sometime. I just haven't because there's really no need to due to the convenience of public transportation in my city. But if I wanna, say, go on a roadtrip or something in the future I really need to learn how to drive. XD

Yes, I do drive. But when it comes to travelling to university, I drive to Watergardens station and get the train and then a bus to university.

And I got my license in 2010. Since I was over 21 when I got it, I went straight to P2 (which is a green P-Plate). I am now a full license driver.

Yes, I drive... I drive everyone craaaazy!

Oh, and I drive a car too.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom