• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP Marathon to Preceed The Rise of Darkrai

And what about Boomerang? I heard they used to airs old eps. But I don't know if they still do.
I really think the reason they chose DP episodes to show is quite obvious.
But I wish they exclude last three for obvious reason ;-)
But as I said in that new box sets thread... you're lucky that you can get reruns of -anything- and that DVD box sets exist for like half the series already
Also finding episodes to download is pretty easy (you can even find direct downloads for almost all of the episodes in both Japanese and English) while even that doesn't exist for the Hebrew version =\
I know what you meant. In Czech, Pokémon were cancelled after Johto League Champions. First two movies were released in theaters and also on both DVD and VHS. Movie 3 and 4 were only released on VHS and movie 4 get low budget dub done in different city then previous Pokémon dubs with different cast (fortunately, they at least manage to get Ash's and Misty's VA, but since Ash were originaly voiced by preteen boy, his voice change way too drasticaly and ist hard to say it's still the same VA). As for reruns, TV station who originally airs Pokémon, rerun it once time, but they cancel it in half of the Johto League Champions. Two cable networks reruns Pokémon too, but both canceled them too. So now, no Pokémon in Czech.
But, the worst thing is, once Pokémon disapeared from TV, all Pokémon related mercandise disapears too (with only exception for videogames):bawling:

I couldn't tell you whether or not Pokemon is aired on Boomerang.

Because I don't have sattellite (spelling?). I have cable.

Boomarang did ONCE air pokemon, but it was a long time ago, and I don't know if they still do or not. Lisa, do you have to have satilite to get Boomarang? Because I have cable and It's still on my Tv.

Boomerang used to air Kanto style Pokemon last Spring/Summer, I had Direct TV. But then they stopped for some reason.

I'll probably watch some, but I'm certainly not staying glued to my TV all day.

I guess you couldn't really do it with a show with so many episodes, but I love it when marathons have fans vote on episodes to show. The current plan was MUCH easier, I'm sure.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom