• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP115: Wild Junsar and Accomplice Perap!

Okay I beileve this was probably the worst filler ever also whats the deal with the robbers in this episode what were they stealing if they never use money in this show that messes up a lot of our logic.

Okay I beileve this was probably the worst filler ever also whats the deal with the robbers in this episode what were they stealing if they never use money in this show that messes up a lot of our logic.
They never use money?

They use money all the time.

It was an amusing ep, but if you strip away the comedic bowling ball and pin stuff it was a pretty average filler like the kind we got back in Johto and Hoenn.

The good thing is in Sinnoh pure fillers like this are somewhat of a rarity.

Screw the money, they got Pokeballs. And they probably would've got their backs broken by those bowling balls. Man, what a style. Is this how she catches crooks?

Well what do you except guns are banned in Japan what do they actually do to take down crinimals there anyways

I thought the Jenny episode was really fun ^-^ I'm wasn't a big Chatot fan before, but Jenny giving him a cute nickname has converted me ^^;;

Huh, that Rocket Mecha really got into me. For one, the missiles actually did something that looked dangerous.

When was the last time that happened?

Last edited:
I found it to be quite a fun ep. That Junsa was hilarious with her crazy bowling and it was great to see some criminals who weren't just into stealing Pokemon.

I'm still not sure about Perap, but the scenes with it and the Rocket Dan were pretty funny.

I'll never get over the Akira bike scene reference in this episode

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom