• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dratini Distribution District

Catilena1890

Serperior rules us all
Reaction score
I'm Shiny-Hunting for a female Dratini and I've filled up two boxes with the little suckers. Anyone want them? They are all level 1, some have egg moves and a couple have Surf cuz I'm also trying to fill my pokedex *hinthint*, and they were helping me with water pokemon. Post a claim here, I don't require anything in particular in terms of trade fodder, everything is free. Here are the natures of each Dratini:

Female:

Lax x2
Sassy x5
Bold x3
Bashful x3
Docile
Timid x2
Hardy x2
Rash
Hasty
Relaxed x2
Naive
Naughty
Lonely
Brave x2
Quirky

Male:

Quirky x2
Bold x2
Relaxed x2
Sassy
Modest x2
Lax
Bashful x3
Careful
Hasty x4
Brave
Naughty x2
Docile
Adamant

CLAIMED:

Female:

Sassy
Bold
Modest
Jolly
Adamant
Mild

Male:

Quirky
Jolly
Mild
Impish
Timid

So who wants one or two or three or ten? Keep in mind, I will add to the list as they hatch.

Last edited:
@Dark Blueberry I need a ton of stuff XD Maybe a starter or a rodent *even bidoof XD* Oh I know, how about Steelix, Bronzor and Bronzong if you have them? Again, it's a very loose request, don't worry if you don't have them.

I have most of the Unova dex if that helps

Is that all you want?

Last edited:
@Dark Blueberry I need a ton of stuff XD Maybe a starter or a rodent *even bidoof XD* Oh I know, how about Steelix, Bronzor and Bronzong if you have them? Again, it's a very loose request, don't worry if you don't have them.

I have most of the Unova dex if that helps

Is that all you want?

You are in luck! I have those XDD So the three Steel pokemons?

@Typhlosionisafirebadger Please specify gender sweety, and I can do any and all of those lol. Unfortunately, I HAVE Pinsir, but if that's all you have I'll take it and any other trade fodder you have so you can have those Dratini.

man everybody has pinsir >_<

uhh naw I have other pokes, I'm just not feeling the poor guy. Anybody you don't have?

I got virizion, cobalion, Uxie, mespirt, onyx, Fearow, Absol, Poliwrath, Raticate, Heatran and so many others

gender doesn't matter for me on this, they can be male or female, I'd just like one with any of those natures. If I HAD to choose gender though, I'd go with female. My current team went from being pretty even gender-wise to mostly dudes

@Dark Blueberry lmao oh god that's 7 AM for me dear. It's 1 AM right now. Hmm, how about 13 hours from now? 2 PM is usually when I get online.

@Dark Blueberry Damn foreigners and your damn timezones Lol sure that sounds great! I've set aside your dratini so they won't be accidentally traded away to someone else.

I'm doing that too but with eevee lol. I'm actually battling in white tree hollow to get shiny dratini at the end.

@Ozark Sure thing! May I have your friend code? I'll be ready in a few minutes, I need to curbstomp someone XD

Sorry I missed you last night Cat. I went hunting for a specific scraggy, and well, you know how that is... My FC
4814-6676-1914

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom