• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dwarven Vows

Status
Not open for further replies.
5# Vow number 4 is true. Entirely.

6# Aki doesn't have enough patience. (The only time she has patience usually is when she draws)

#6 is also very, very, true.

#7- U MU$T ALL PH3AR MAH MAD SKILLZ YO.

#32- shipping imaginary hamsters is fun

#768- HamutaroxBijou, OxnardxPepper, MaxwellxSandy, DexterxPashmina, HowdyxHannah, and CappyxPenelope 4 evah.

454# Nintendo likes to rip off their ideas from other companies. (In this case, Moonscoop and Mrs. Applegate are the victums. Reffer to 233# and 0#)

Dwarven Vow #765 - You must worship Namco! And by that, yes, I do also mean Namco Bandai! (There is a reason this Dwarven Vow is #765 but you have to be a serious Namco geek to get it)

Vow #1.1- Of course Namco rocks, it made the Tales series! The fact that I love Tales of Symphonia is the entire reason this silly little thread was started.

Dwarven Vow #11,000,000,000- Envy is gender confused, shall always be gender confused.

#1.34- Weird Al pwns.

#45- Manachu's sig is entertaining for some reason.

#34: There is po--- I mean, there is PUPPIES of everything. NO EXCEPTIONS.

#980- Dark Chocolate > White chocolate.

#4321 Listening to music is a good way to pass the time

#8675309 We all know this song can get annoying

#610545 Everything bad in life is because of Naraku. Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom