• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Episode Guides

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
If people could assist with the moving of episode guides to 'pedia from capsules, it would be appreciated. I've done 6 tonight, episodes 198, 199, 200, 201, 207 and 208 of the original series. Those should give you a good idea of all that's necessary for this.

People who could go through the guides and check for minor errors would also be appreciated.

Please be aware that more than just spelling and grammar may need fixing - opinion-loaded sentences will need rewriting, overlong paragraphs may need to be broken, and, the text should be suitably wikified with [[links]], ''emphasis'' and ===section titles===.

• Staff
Point taken. Many of these episode guides are several years old. Up to 5 years for the really ancient stuff. Our standards have changed a lot since those days.

Still, it'll be good to at least get these up as they are now for the time being.

Indeed. But if we are to add them, we may as well read through them first, and if we are to do that, we should correct things that should be corrected.

Should I take this as a signal to go generate stub pages for all episodes now?

Bumping topic for a question: are Japanese or English names preferred when posting episode guides on pedia?

Er, by title conventions, they don't matter. You use either, or preferably both, interchangably in the article.

EPXXX, or AGXXX as a page title. That's our format.

As for the movies, English titles, I believe.

Okay, thanks.

I strongly recommend using English names and titles ONLY, as it stays with the format of the rest of the pedia. Barb, I saw Ket recently jumped on you for that. Unless no English name or title exists, please try to keep the same language format.

I know. However, it should be noted that many of the writers of the episode guides are watching the episodes in Japanese and hence the use of Japanese names. I've corrected a few episodes that I've put up already.

I am aware of this, and I thank you for your initiative in transferring the guides; it takes most of the work out of the process.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom