• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Events for Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plat

Reaction score
I have decided recently that I want to collect more event pokemon so why not start here. I'm not just looking for event legendaries, as long as it was distributed it can be a pikachu or a geodude and i'm interested. I'm also interested in the same event legendaries I have, provided they are from different events.

Here's what I have to trade:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cgFbFp-stpidlLuAkUEHwMxXlkOWxgv1YIH_J-TWDMk/edit?usp=sharing

I also have these shinies (Caught or hatched by myself):
Adamant Charizard with Dragon Dance, Outrage - 31/23*/31/31/31/31 *(going by serebii's Iv calculator, not sure the exact number but it's within 1 or 2)
Adamant Speed Boost Blaziken - 31/30/23/31/31/31
Dwebble (Friendship Safari) 2IVs
Ferroseed (Friendship Safari) 2Ivs (HP, Defense)
Whismur (hatched) 1IV

If you are interested, lets make a deal.

Things I am currently interested in particularly if you have them:

Tanabata Shiny Jirachi
Nobunaga's Rayquaza
Movie Diancie
V-Create Rayquaza
Wonderland Darkrai
Gamescom Vivillon
Paris Pokecenter Vivillon
Shiny Vivillons
Minato Mirai Pikachus

I am also interested if anyone wants to trade my event Pinsir for the event Heracross since I own Y.

Edit: Pacifico Pikachu now in stock.

3797-6508-4500, IGN: Jared

Last edited:
Movie Diancie

Got you covered here. It's the pre-release (Japanese, 3IV, Adamant) event, but if you haven't got it I assume that doesn't matter as much.

That's fine with me. What would you want for it?

I have decided recently that I want to collect more event pokemon so why not start here. I'm not just looking for event legendaries, as long as it was distributed it can be a pikachu or a geodude and i'm interested. I'm also interested in the same event legendaries I have, provided they are from different events.

Here's what I have to trade:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cgFbFp-stpidlLuAkUEHwMxXlkOWxgv1YIH_J-TWDMk/edit?usp=sharing

I also have these shinies (Caught or hatched by myself):
Adamant Charizard with Dragon Dance, Outrage - 31/23*/31/31/31/31 *(going by serebii's Iv calculator, not sure the exact number but it's within 1 or 2)
Adamant Speed Boost Blaziken - 31/30/23/31/31/31
Dwebble (Friendship Safari) 2IVs
Ferroseed (Friendship Safari) 2Ivs (HP, Defense)
Whismur (hatched) 1IV

If you are interested, lets make a deal.

Things I am currently interested in particularly if you have them:

Tanabata Shiny Jirachi
Nobunaga's Rayquaza
Movie Diancie

I am also interested if anyone wants to trade my event Pinsir for the event Heracross since I own Y.

I've still got you covered on the tanabata-rachi, I just haven't had a chance to trade.

Okay cool.

Would you want to trade right now or are you too busy?

That Arceus would be one more for my collection. Sorry for the wait, typical multitasking failure here. I am free to trade now/tonight, FC in signature.

Last edited:
Mine is 3797-6508-4500, IGN: Jared

Thank you for the trade Jay.

Updated my list with a few new things.

Hi, I have a shiny movie 14 Darkrai if you'd want to trade that Blaziken. It has a naughty nature and perfect IVs in attack, defense, and special attack. And it has an enigma berry.

Can that event be shiny? It's not powersaved right?

If so i'll do that deal. What's your FC?

I got it in a trade, sorry I didn't post that the first time.

Edit: That sucks. Sorry bout that.

Apologies for barging in, but that event is shiny locked. I checked when I received a shiny M14 Darkrai a while back.

No worries mate. You couldn't have known.

You got anything else you can deal for it?

Also I just added World 14 Aegislash and Mega-Kick Pikachu to my list.

Is you World14 Aegislash legit? I can offer a Timid Tanabata Jirachi for it. I'll also trade you a V-Create Rayquaza for the Pacifico Pikachu.

Last edited:
Yes it is legit. I would do both those deals if you want.

Yes it is legit. I would do both those deals if you want.

Sure, that would be great. I'll clone the Rayquaza, then I'll tell you when I'm ready. Or can you clone since my brother's still using his DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom