• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Username

My name came from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. In the second mission, Marche says "Why would bandits steal a thesis?" Montblanc then replies "Maybe they're nerdy bandits?" I always thought that was hilarious, and I have used that as my username for everything ever since.

Well, I always liked surfing pikachu from pokémon stadium, then I played sonic adventure 2 battle and saw these cute little characters called 'chao'. I strung it together to form Surfingpikachao or Pikachao if there's a character limit. By the way some kid named [email protected] (or something similar) has been stealing the name pikachao from me the little 'insert profanity here'. If you see him, tell him off and send him to his room! By the way, it's pronounced 'surf-ing-peeka-chow' but spelled Surfingpikachao. Cheers (sorry if I double posted)

My username is named after my fursona, stella.Besides, I think it's a cute name.^^

My surname often get misspelled by people who don't know me very well, resulting in "Cotton"..
When I was registering for this forum, I wanted to use "Cotton" but thought it'd look too boring so I added "Fluffy".

My Username, Canersia, is actually the name of one of my fake Pokemon. It is basically a bipedal psychic wolf that wears a four-eyed mask over its regular eyes that are sealed and has a paw symbol (which is supposed to be a type of curse mark that appeared after it evolved from its youngest form Optipug into its teenage form Caniclops) on the back of its head.

When I was playing Silver version(my first pokemon game), I never had a set team, except 4 my starter Typhlosion. I got the name Pokemaster of the 251 because I would use any pokemon. I even, at one point, had a magicarp in my team. I dropped the master part(I was young and thought it was cool then; finally realized how corny it was) and shortened it to pkmn251. After each gen, I change the # to the amount of known pokemon, right now being 493. I'll change it again when gen 5 comes.

I got mine from a fanfic a wrote back in 2004 about a guy who becomes a Sneasel because he steals some magic gem or something...I don't quite remember, but he was sneaky, so yeah.

Plus both start with Sne!

My favorite color is yellow. If you check most color sites, my personality is greatly associated with this color. It's kind of creepy when I found this out. Anyway, I think that's basically it. xD

In Gold version (it might be any gen 2 game, I don't know), if you go to sprout tower in violet city, and talk to the old lady in the first room, she mentions a bellsprout that was 100 feet tall and eventually became the central pillar to the tower. I just thought that this legendary bellsprout deserves recognition.

I didn't like Pichus back when I came up with this name, but I did like to be alone to write and spend some times by myself. It stemmed from a Lone poetic writer that walked the lands. I had a big imagination in 7th grade and thought that a Pichu wlaking around like Jingle from Hamtaro was a cool idea, reciting poetry and stuff like that. Lone was a cool word and it sounded cool with Pichu, so there you have it. I'm Lonepichu everywhere.

i love the film napoleon dynamite. im not even sure if empoleon is my favourite starter. it sounded so origioinal at the time until i typed it in google. :(

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom