• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fanfiction linking thread

I've tried several times to contact JBstormburst through PM and email, but no PMs have gone through because of his settings and no emails have been replied to.

Oh well. Oh, as soon as I get my first fanfic on a computer with internet conection, I will upload it, so be prepared a piece of garbage. Actually, it is pretty good for my fist one if i say so.

Oh well. Oh, as soon as I get my first fanfic on a computer with internet conection, I will upload it, so be prepared a piece of garbage. Actually, it is pretty good for my fist one if i say so.

And I have a good reason. You're trying to annoy me, which I don't like, so just drop it, will you?

First: Garuku Council

Second: 0

Third: Before humans, pokemon ruled the earth. They had their battles, and their wars. This is a tale of one of the many left forgoten of spirits, time, and humans given incredible powers.

Fourth:Teen

Fifth:

Title: Best friends, Rivals and Couples REWRITTEN
Summary: 2 people return. Who are these mysterious people? What do they have to do with the gang? And why are they together? Read to find out! Pokeshipping,Contestshipping,AAML,DAML. REWRITTEN
Rating: K+
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4939720/1/Best_friends_Rivals_and_Couples_REWRITTEN

Title: Secrets
Summary: After Ash,Misty,Dawn,Brock,May,Max and Drew all meet up they run into Team Rocket. Ash decides to ask Jessie why she hates him so much and she gives him answer that shocks everyone.Pokeshipping AAML,contestshipping DAML and maybe some rocketshipping JAJL
Rating: K+
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4688775/1/Secrets

I have a few more but those are my only multi-chapter stories. The others are oneshots and one is a two-shot.

Lulu, it's not advisable to be reviving dead threads.

I'm not sure if replying to this is against the rules (apologies if it is), but I feel the need to point this out; something that's been going on in several threads.

Last edited:
Well, if reviving is acceptable...
Title: Speechless
Ships: Bleargh. None. Mostly OC.

Summary: A 16-year old who seems to have horrible luck is suddenly taken to a small shack, and after a few stops, and amybe a few broken bones, he somehow ends up with a Pokedex among other things in his backpack, his voice taken away, and the burden of being forced through the region of Hoenn. Heck, and the thing was hard enough with the ability to communicate.

Rating: T+ There's violence. That's about it.

Linky link.

It's having problems with getting the latest chapters up, and it's a bit behind on the posting, but comments and everything make me happy.

Might as well take this chance to advertise. *shot* (Note that the chapters are being revised)

Title: Umbreon's Quest
Ships: One-sided UmbreonXEspeon, one-sided EspeonXJolteon
Summary: Years of peace have prospered on Pokémon Island (or at least I think that's the location *SHOT*) and Pokémon have gone their separate ways in clans. This story follows an Eevee, abandoned by his clan from birth, and how he grows into an Umbreon (which is in the first ten chapters). And how he grows from an Umbreon into an exile.

And yes. It is a rip-off based off Warriors, by Erin Hunter (or whoever they plan to call themselves).
Status: In progress, as well as rewriting most of the script.

And here it is

Please do review. I'm hopeless at self reviews, mostly being biased against myself. =P

I have a new story going besides the one I am updating regularly in my own thread here, so it seemed like a nice idea to list it in this topic.

Title: "Our Life Together"

Ships: "MorpheusShipping (and maybe later in future chapters some other ships as well...)

Summary: Ash has married Angie and they have a little girl now. Story is based on the great picture by Endless-Summer181 called "Morpheus Family"

Rating: K (it's just about the same as the anime, so very friendly for all ages ;-) )

Link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5260225/1/Our_Life_Together

Title: Pokémon New Generation: New Beginnings
Shippings: Well, technically it's composed of OC's so I don't think it's an official shipping.

Summary: Ashian Trainer a new trainer from Pallet town sets out on his adventure to become a great Pokémon trainer; seems normal doesn't it, but besides the fact he has to get his badges he also has to deal with a new evil team called Team Dark and learn to control his special Aura with the help of his friends

Rating: PG-14 action, some profanity and some romance

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom