• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

fanfiction

kaeim

Reaction score
Hi, my name's Kaeim and if you don't know, I'm a newbie on Bulbapedia. However, I am not with pokemon.

On fanfiction.net, I have an account in which I often write. Normally, I stick to a limited range of genre (Harry Potter, etc.) but an trying to expand outwards.

If anyone's interested in helping me write (or offer me advice or information in which I would be lacking in), that would be greatly appreciated.

My basic idea for the fanfiction is: basically, you start your average Pokemon journey. However, twist here is that its based upon the Pokemon hack: Pokemon Brown, a fully developed Pokemon Hack that is quite popular amongst some groups.
As time goes on, and inevitably the character grows and gains more badges, I'm planning for a new criminal group to do something exceedingly evil and cruel (as if they could do anything else) which then makes an actual twist.

So like I said, if anyone is interested in helping me with this, please, contact me ASAP.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom