• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fashion Purse.

LeeAnne

Reaction score
Where can you buy pokemon contest accessories in pokemon diamond? I was hoping someone could tell me where i could find some flames or maybe a link that leads to a site that has a list or something.

thanks!

Look at the simple question, simple answer thread, because you should post that in there. But Go to the massage girl in Veilstone. I'm sure you can figure it out from there. You can't buy the accessories.

Actually, you can trade Berries for some of the rarer ones in Floaroma...

amity square by walking around and talking to your Pokemon, and the Pick a Peck of Flowers shop in floarma from berries.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom