• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Oh I just noticed this part. Isn't this basically admitting that jd is maf or am I reading this wrong.
More than likely he outed his scumbud.
Yes, that's how I get it too. If it's true, that is so wrong. I don't know if it's just plain trolling. I just consider it since they did not lie in any way before that.
I don’t think he was trolling. Fatima isn’t like that. He’s just too honest in mafia games. He’s done the same thing before and he’s outed his roles recklessly. He just doesn’t lie very well.

Going through fatima's messages not too much to analyse.
She mentions midiwora, Tood and jdthedude.
We can start a wagon behind these.

Any insight @CyanideCrystal??

jdthebud would be fine by me as a wagon next day phase, because Fatima mentioned trying to distract from his wagon, he hasn't looked town even aside from that, and the Fatima vote he did felt tacked on when he said he forgot to vote.

The battle began quickly, axe locking against sword, surges of lightning and flame crossing the open field. Giving in fully to the will of their tactician, the army marched upon Caelin. Their marches were met with a deep, booming voice, that spoke with authority, but also heavy caution. He seemed almost afraid - but not of the oncoming army.
Deku mentions Lightening and flames
He has not confirmed the other weapons also, so we must have other weapons apart from sword, lance and axe.

I am actually really pissed about this.

I still think that it can’t be this clear cut, no way somebody would game hrow like that on D1, there had to be some gain from doing it so blatantly.

If this is actually a gamethrow I am permanently ignoring Fatima.

Oh I just noticed this part. Isn't this basically admitting that jd is maf or am I reading this wrong.
I sure hope you don't take her seriously...otherwise it's a free mislynch for scum.
More than likely he outed his scumbud.

I don’t think he was trolling. Fatima isn’t like that. He’s just too honest in mafia games. He’s done the same thing before and he’s outed his roles recklessly. He just doesn’t lie very well.
-_-
Going through fatima's messages not too much to analyse.
She mentions midiwora, Tood and jdthedude.
We can start a wagon behind these.

Any insight @CyanideCrystal??
While Fatima apparently wasn't lying about being scum, isn't the typical method of looking through previous posts after a scum flip kind of subverted by her admission?
jdthebud would be fine by me as a wagon next day phase, because Fatima mentioned trying to distract from his wagon, he hasn't looked town even aside from that, and the Fatima vote he did felt tacked on when he said he forgot to vote.
"tacked on"? No, I just forgot to vote. I'm not saying that I've played very well, but I hope you try harder.

"tacked on"? No, I just forgot to vote. I'm not saying that I've played very well, but I hope you try harder.
I admit it'd be weird to not vote a scumbuddy at that point given how Fatima had literally claimed scum in-thread, but when the post before that was
wut a scum claim on D1, is this real??
Doubling down on the scum claim, then you throw shade on me when I wasn't leading in votes, what?

There has to be more to this, right????
multiple mentions of what Fatima was doing making, it feels off. Especially when I want to say you've been in games with Fatima before (if I'm wrong there, I apologize, though you've been here for a while and I feel like I'm remembering you playing when Fatima used to) and know that this sort of thing is something Fatima of all people could do.

However, the Fatima calling you out thing is more just supplemental than the main reason I suspect you, which is for the very passive posting so far. And though you explained why you didn't vote Poyzin, it doesn't make sense to me when you voted nobody until Fatima. You said it you weren't strongly scumreading Poyzin, but when you were mentioning their posts on D1, but specifically pointing out their posts before and saying one even sounded scummy still makes it seem like you suspected them more than anyone else at that point. If Fatima hadn't claimed scum, would you have voted anyone before phase end?

Starting to backread a little bit.

It's getting difficult to enter here

Why was it hard for you to enter?

The reason that I don’t like this post is, based on the way you sound frustrated at the beginning, you seem to be using this as a defense rather than bringing it up in a casual manner, specifically after HD made a comment saying that “females are likely town” when we have no way of knowing for sure, as nobody said females can’t be scum. This is an opportunistic interjection, but alas I can’t really use it as evidence that you’re scum, as it could come from town. But given what I’ve stated so far, not a huge fan of the timing on this one chief

I had held off the female claim because of some of the stuff that others were saying about revealing Lyn, not because HD said females were likely town. I added in the lance part as a little bit of a boost to my case because I was getting pressured and knew that I was heading into a busy part of the week. That is just now starting to fade off a bit, so hopefully I can get back into the game a bit more in the coming days.

I don't believe that all females are town. It doesn't make any flavor sense, sure, but neither does Sain being an independent.

Overall I do understand where you're coming from on the bad timing.

Yes. You’re clearing people too easily.

I actually had this thought as well (that HD was clearing people too easily) but then I realized that because he's independent his reads don't really matter.

I don’t like this. It’s borderline name claiming. Just saying female was enough but adding the lance part in is unnecessary. I don’t like how this was done period. Especially woth the tone.

Hey, I made sure to check the rules before I claimed. I didn't intend for the tone to be dismissive, though that probably wasn't the best language to use.

Besides, I think my offense was a lot less than others that have been committed so far this game...what's with Fire Emblem games and gamethrowing on this forum??

I lied

I am girl

both irl and this game
Huh, I didn't know this. Wild.

But also, that's why I'm going to buy Caps's claim for now since it'd be bold to nearly nameclaim like that when there's not any evidence the roles DON'T match the weapon their character used in game. It's just inviting a counterclaim of some sort if scum.

This is the second time that you've used the fact that "it would be bold for mafia to do x" in a town read this game...I feel like it's a little WIFOM-y. Why are you quick to rule out scum solely because it would be slightly out of the ordinary for a typical mafia behavior? Doesn't mafia want to take risks to get town cred?

End of Enemy Phase 1 - jdthebud was Killed
Why do I keep missing these deadlines.....

While camp had been set up for the night, not all was safe. Late into the night, the soldiers were awakened to a loud yell of pain. Quickly, they rushed as one to an unmarked tent in the middle of camp, where they saw one of their own frozen in place by the campfire, a lance tearing through his chest. Tears stand on his cheeks, frozen with terror and pain.
On the other side of the lance stands a hulking man with slicked-back hair and the countenance of a bear. He is known as Bool, though is better recognized by the army as the man who had terrorized Araphen weeks before, burning its castle to the ground and taking the marquess hostage.
He looked upon the army and smirked, "Bah. Lyndis and her cardre. When did you arrive?" he gave a heavy laugh, "No matter. I shall deal with you."
An army slowly began to march on the camp from behind him. He casts aside the weakening body of his target and turns his lance on the army. But his victory is shortlived - seconds later, an arrow came from the crowd, landing deep in his throat. He looked down at it in shock, then slowly gazed upwards again, "Gah! Lord Lundgren..."
He passed on within seconds.
Quickly, someone came forward with a heal staff, and the figure that had previously been within inches of death was returned to his full strength. None of the army were to be dying tonight.
Turn 1 - Enemy Phase has ended
Jdthebud was killed! He was Bool: Prideful Assasin, the Mafia Roleblocker
Turn 2 - Player Phase has begun
Phase ends in just under 48 hours at 9pm PST on Saturday 19 September 2020. There are sixteen players left standing.
Blue Units:
Dead Units:
  • Fatima Shadow Frost Witch - Eagler: Caelin General, a Sword Wielder and Mafia Rolecop, Lynched Day One
  • Jdthebud - Bool: Prideful Assasin, a Lance Wielder and Mafia Roleblocker, Killed Night One
Also, due to an accidental double count of a single player on yesterday's vote count, I misssed that @CyanideCrystal only posted once last day phase. If activity does not decrease by the end of the phase, they will be replaced or modkilled.

Back
Top Bottom