• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire in the Garden: Kanto Starters Mafia: Endgame, Bulbasaur Victory

I'm bothered about the 3 post rule, so I need to post atleast 3 posts containing game relevant Info
I have signed up for this game
I'm a townie
My role's a plain vanila
25% chance that I'm a scum

Odds go up if you give me one of these
1685926505832.png

Well, guess I'm late to the party again...

I'm bothered about the 3 post rule, so I need to post atleast 3 posts containing game relevant Info

25% chance that I'm a scum

Odds go up if you give me one of theseView attachment 170845
Wait, I'm confused - does that mean if you don't evolve you're more likely scum?

I somehow feel like I've either missed something or am just unable to understand what's going on lol.

Well, guess I'm late to the party again...

Wait, I'm confused - does that mean if you don't evolve you're more likely scum?

I somehow feel like I've either missed something or am just unable to understand what's going on lol.
If you are missing something then I am too. Mostly because I haven’t been checking the forums and thank goodness I checked this morning to see this game started.

Late but role confirmed.

Sup y'all?
Hey, how's it going?

There's an extra added Vanilla role to my personality after joining this game

Or perhaps not?
Oh, so you are claiming vanilla? I'm confused.

I don't think it matters, because I don't think anyone isn't vanilla at this point.

Vote: Mint Elv
Charmander libel
Why must you be so cruel as to make charmander the rep for mafia? That atrocity should be indep.
I’ll join but man for the first time I don’t want to be mafia.
personally im not a charmander myself but how dare you, he's a friend.

anyway hey guys there's a lotta nothing here, how do we make each other talk

Vote: Mint Elv
Charmander libel

personally im not a charmander myself but how dare you, he's a friend.

anyway hey guys there's a lotta nothing here, how do we make each other talk
Breaking the ice is always a pain...
Who do you think is scum and why? (He asked, completely ignoring the fact that nothing significant happened at all)

And while we're at it...
VOTE: ExLight
Policy.

UNVOTE

VOTE: DawningWinds
The way I see it, it's your job as a trainer to protect us from wild Pokémon. Given that you are neglecting that duty, we will start a revolution to free us from our trainer.
Afterwards we'll just scram and let those Charmanders eat our dust.
They are faster than us but also fewer in numbers, so the majority of us should be able to leg it while the slowest of the group get charred XD

Who do you think is scum and why? (He asked, completely ignoring the fact that nothing significant happened at all)
Hmmmm let's go with

LICH KING because they didn't answer my "Hey, how's it going?"
wissen schaftler because they're FROZEN in SCUM CHAT
Pikochu because I wanted to pick someone else that has played mafia on Bulbagarden before that had already checked in

Back
Top Bottom