• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Free pentas for creative people (GIVEAWAY)

J Jay

Onepanman
Reaction score
So it's Independence Day in the country of my birth; if there's ever a reason to do a giveaway, this is surely it.

I have some pentaperfect pokémon to give away - all bred my myself, so they are all nicknameable. You want one, tell me which and leave your FC/IGN. As for rules:

1a) You must give me a nickname. No nickname, no pokémon.
1b) Don't try to skirt round the nicknaming, that goes against the spirit of the giveaway.
2) Be nice. Nice people get things faster.
3) One pokémon per person. Choose wisely.

My online times are evenings, GMT+1. Don't let that put you off though, there's always the GTS. Anyway, without further ado:

3x Amaura(M) @ L1
Modest, Refrigerate
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Barrier/Haze/Magnet Rise/Mirror Coat
Notes: All in Dive Balls - that's an ILLEGAL BALL COMBINATION. Nature, moves, IVs, all bred legally by me, the parent had none of these.

Hopefully there's something you want in that list!

Last edited:
Could I have a Mawile nicknamed 'Futakuchi' please?
I think we're still registered.
Happy Independence day :D

Got you covered PPF. Thanks for the kind words as well.

Edit - You're still on my Friends List (IGN: Serenade?) so I'll TR when I see you.

Could I get the Combusken nicknamed Blaziken? :p

Thank you and have an awesome Independence day!!

FC is in my sig and my IGN is Serena. I'll be on later today if that's ok

I thought someone was going to do that ... the Combusken is yours (thanks for spotting the loophole) but I would be grateful if you could think of an actual name. I'd be a bit miffed if everyone looks at your post and asks for a Trapinch named Flygon/Espurr named Meowstic/etc.

Later today is fine, but I won't be available past 1am my time (~6 hours from now).

Can I get the Shuppet nicknamed Hourai?

Fc is 4554 - 1270 - 5039, and IGN is Dolce ofc. ^^

Also Happy Independance Day Jay!

Can I get the Shuppet nicknamed Hourai?

Fc is 4554 - 1270 - 5039, and IGN is Dolce ofc. ^^

Also Happy Independance Day Jay!

Sure thing, you're still on my Friends List so when I see you online it's yours.

مبارک یوم آزادی (is that right? i used google translate .-. i'll try again) Happy Independence Day!

I was wondering if I could snag that Abra from you. I'd like it to be nicknamed Hocus, if that's alright. My FC is 4141-2382-9227 and my IGN is Mark.

Thanks!

Close enough given you were using Google Translate! یوم آزادی مبارک ہو would be what you were looking for. The sentiment is still appreciated.

Got your Abra named and added you already.

Happy Independence Day! Could I have the Espurr named "Nekomata"? My FC is 0576-5273-3997 and my IGN is Hieronymus. Thanks!

Last edited:
Done. If you can get to your 3DS soon-ish and add me we can trade right now.

@Zyrenus; Got you covered. Toph is ready and you're already on my Friends List so I'll look out for you.

Last edited:
Can I have the female Trapinch named Toph? Avatar fan here ^^

EDIT: Thank you! Have a nice day!

Last edited:
No problem. Am I to add your BBL FC, and what IGN am I looking out for?

Added and sending TR.

Last edited:
I thought someone was going to do that ... the Combusken is yours (thanks for spotting the loophole) but I would be grateful if you could think of an actual name. I'd be a bit miffed if everyone looks at your post and asks for a Trapinch named Flygon/Espurr named Meowstic/etc.

Later today is fine, but I won't be available past 1am my time (~6 hours from now).

lol ok, how about Apollo?

Sadly I think I may have missed you, but maybe tomorrow?

@JewelsVerne; That will do. Friday night coming up so hopefully I'll see you online.

@Twinkles the Marvel Horse; Done, but I can't see your FC on your About Me page.

All that's left are the Amaura I was holding back due to an illegal ball combo. It looks really nice though (and passes through Battle Spot IIRC), so if anyone wants them just let me know.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom