• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Frostbitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, I could take you," Edward suggested as he prepared dinner. "Flying is fun."

Van didn't say anything, instead he grabbed Rose and lifted her up before jumping into the air. The two then began to float in the air high above the city, the wind blowing agianst them as the stars shone above them.

"Yeah, flying wouldn't be a good idea," Kari laughed nervously, "Especially when I live close to my work as it is."

-----------------------------

Instinctively and in fear, Rose grabbed onto Alistair and closed her eyes tightly.

"Yeah, that sure won't get you guys noticed," Kari muttered as she looked to him.

-------------------------

"I'm scared of heights..." Rose confessed as she kept her eyes shut.

"How does that work exactly?" Kari raised an eyebrow, not really sure how Vampires could fly without being seen.

--------------------

"No, you didn't know," Rose sighed as she opened her eyes, "Don't apologize because you didn't know of my fear. I know you meant well. Maybe one day I can get over my fear and I can see the stars from up high."

"Well, we also have an ability to hide ourselves from people's view," Edward pointed out, clapping his hands before quickly vanishing and reappearing from Kari's view.

Yeah, but still I probably shouldn't have gone so high," Alistair replied with an awkward laugh.

"You guys don't seem like vampires really," Kari looked confused, "Why are you all so gifted?"

------

"Don't worry about it."

"I see..." Kari replied simply.

--------------

"Yeah," Rose commented, "We can view the stars from the ground. That's better."

"Fair enough," Kari answered as she sat down.

---------

"It is indeed," Rose commented.

"Here you go!" Edward called out prouldy before putting a plate of chicken wings in front of Kair, a grin on his face. "Hope you enjoy it."

"You know, I like to get on top of buildings a lot of the time," he said, a smile on his face as he sat down. "Watching the stars always suits me, it's like I'm staring at the universe."

"Where's the blue cheese dressing?" Kari joked as she looked at the food before smiling, "Seriously though, they do look good."

-----------

"I love the winter nights," Rose remarked with a smile as she sat down beside Alistair, "Everything is so crisp, clear and beautiful."

"Unfortunately we don't have any," Edward pointed out with a slight laugh. 'And good, compliment the chef after you have a taste though."

"Even if it's really cold?" Alistair asked, chuckling a bit. "But yeah, when you live a long time, looking at the sky is always...comforting, it's always there."

"What about Ranch dressing then?" Kari laughed slightly before taking a bite out of one of the chicken wings. It was surprisingly crunchy yet juicy on the inside. "It's pretty good."

------------------------

"Eh, the cold doesn't bother me near as much as the heat," she explained while she looked at the clear sky, "It's comforting no matter how long you live."

"Oh, I do think we have some of that," Edward pointed out, scratching the back of his head. "Though I don't particularly like it," he said as he began shuffling through the shelves. 'And I'm glad you like it."

"Exactly," Alistair nodded his head in agreement, smiling towards Rose before gently grabbing her hand with his.

"It's fine," Kari laughed, "Though a lesson is that I prefer Blue Cheese dressing."

---------------------

Rose felt Alistair's hand touch hers and she gasped slightly. Her stomach fluttered as her heart began pounding. She certainly didn't mind him holding her hand, but she didn't know what to say.

"I didnt' even know blue cheese came as a dressing," Edward pointed ou tin realization.

Alistair was glad that Rose had accepted th ehand holding, and as such he gripped hers a little harder. "I'm sorry you got into this situation, but I'll make sure to protect you."

"Now you know," Kari replied with a smile, "It's also a salad dressing as well."

=================

"Thank you," Rose smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom