• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen 1-4 pokemon, few gen 5 pokes/ have shiny natu with pokerus

Re: Gen 1-4 pokemon, few gen 5 pokes, and wants to at least see the legendaries

Corfles -> Have to say no. I got the Sawk already, don't like venipedes so much and have managed to get almost all kanto starters already.

Iron Defense -> Hmm... I am missing chikorita. I don't care so much about how strong it is - I'm (at least currently) not interested in compentitive battling - I'm not good enough :D. I could trade one chikorita to my mothim, if thats okay? I'm missing a squirtle too, so if you don't want to trade chiko, you can trade my squirtle.

I think I want to keep the nidoran a few more days though. I'm hoping to breed/catch some other shiny and then maybe trade one of them. I'd like to own at least one, you see? :)

I'll trade the eggs with you too! I have quite a few, I know what species are in, but I've mixed them up so that you never know what you're going to get (and I don't know either).

Re: Gen 1-4 pokemon, few gen 5 pokes, and wants to at least see the legendaries

@Possu If you give me half a day, I could also clone a lvl1 shiny relaxed Vulpix, or a lvl1 shiny adamant Riolu for you. Would either of those be more appealing?

If you're attached to the Nidoran, would you consider letting me clone it for one of the shinies I mentioned above? That way you could hang onto the Nidoran as well as pick up a new shiny.

Gorfles -> If you clone the nidoran for me too, I'd love to trade it for the vulpix. It is one of my favourite pokemons, so that I'm very willing to take!

[MENTION]Possu[/MENTION]
I've got both chikorita and squirtle ready to trade, so tell me when you're ready and I'll make my way over t the wi-fi room.

Gorfles -> If you clone the nidoran for me too, I'd love to trade it for the vulpix. It is one of my favourite pokemons, so that I'm very willing to take!

@Possu Awesome! I have the Vulpix all ready for you, when can you trade? I'm available pretty much anytime for the next 8 hours, or tomorrow after about noon my time. (GMT -5)

@Possu Awesome! I have the Vulpix all ready for you, when can you trade? I'm available pretty much anytime for the next 8 hours, or tomorrow after about noon my time. (GMT -5)
Haha! Bit of maths for me to count that, but it seems my time is seven hours ahead. So It'll be about 19 PM here when its noon there. I'll try to be online about then.

Last edited:
Tardis -> Sorry to tell, but I've already managed to catch and eevee, so no more needing it.
Awww :(

I'm interested in that Shiny Natu and the lv 5 Intimidate Shinx

Offers:
- I can breed any of the II or III starters for you.
- I have a handful of Japanese Dittos (all lv 50+ I think) I can probably spare one ^^.
- Growlithe!

I'd also be interested in doing a few of those Egg trades.

Last edited:
Tardis -> Sorry to tell, but I've already managed to catch and eevee, so no more needing it.

Offers:
- I have a handful of Japanese Dittos (all lv 50+ I think) I can probably spare one ^^.
- Growlithe!

I think I keep the natu still waiting for a better offer (as it is shiny and it has pokerus) but I'll be happy to trade shinx for ditto or growlithe or treekco. I'd be most happy with ditto (want to get the changes for breeding shinys better all times - I'm not using it in battles, so I don't mind wich level it is) but as it is quite much asked, I can trade shinx for growlithe or treekco too. I'd also love to change eggs with you! ;D

// and I'll do a double-check to be sure I still have the shinx, but I think I haven't traded it anywhere.

// Yeah, both of my intimidate shinxs still there. Do you want male or female?

Offers:
- Growlithe!

I think I keep the natu still waiting for a better offer (as it is shiny and it has pokerus) but I'll be happy to trade shinx for ditto or growlithe or treekco. I'd be most happy with ditto (want to get the changes for breeding shinys better all times - I'm not using it in battles, so I don't mind wich level it is) but as it is quite much asked, I can trade shinx for growlithe or treekco too. I'd also love to change eggs with you! ;D

// and I'll do a double-check to be sure I still have the shinx, but I think I haven't traded it anywhere.

As long as the Shinx has intimidate, I'd prefer the female.

Er. Since the Shiny Natu's off the table I have a just-hatched Treecko I could trade for the Shinx? Or I could breed a second (in an egg) if you'd prefer it had your own ID. The Ditto was more-so an offer for the Natu, bc I figured you were Masuda'ing. =/ I've already got Pokerus a-plenty so it's not something I was looking for.

edit: Give me a half an hour to get some different Eggs together? I was thinking 4 or 5 if that's cool with you. One of them might be a double since I have 5 or 6 eggs that I have no clue what they are, I have an idea but I can't be sure.

Would you consider a Phione egg (or lv1) for the Shiny Natu? I can infect either with active Pokerus if you would like.

Last edited:
Haha, you are quick! I was typing you message and puff, you updated the old! Hmmm... I think ... and again puff, update... Well, I'll just keep typing this message. I think I'll accept your offer of the Phione, if you agree to, lets say, infect the treecko you are giving to me (just so I can infect my other pokemon :D). I have all my eggs in one box mixed up together, so I too need some time to breed a few more to be sure I don't give you two that are the same. But if we trade 5 eggs, do you mind me breeding 3 and giving you 2 from that box - there are good changes they are different, but I can not be sure (as I've mixed them up so even I can't know wich are wich) :D. So you would get two from the box that can be different and 3 that are different?

lol yeah I'm just hanging out here cause this auto-refreshes and the main pages don't. Sorry about that.

Yay! Okay, I'm going to try to get this straight:
My Phione (hatched) for your Shiny Natu, my infected Treecko (lv1 Male) for your Female Indimidate Shinx, then 5 egg trades? I'll try to infect a few of the eggs too (since I'll be infecting the treecko).

I'm perfectly fine with the 2 from your box + 3 that are for sure different because that's what I'm doing for you, lol. They'll be good, I promise!

*gets to work on breeding those eggs*

Last edited:
I thought you might accept so I'm doing the breeding already :D. Haha, I'll watching this page too, so just drop a note when you're ready and then lets trade!

// I'm ready. I bred all five eggs just to waste some time. Being sick and alone in home is dul. :D But yeah, ready to trade when you are!

Last edited:
Wow, they literally all took one lap to give me eggs, lol. Just took a bit to infect Treecko (it's male btw). I'm all set, and I've added your FC. See you in the room!

You should VM me when you hatch them, I'd love to know if I picked good ones or not ^^

ps- I marked all my eggs with triangles so you'll know which were from me later.

Last edited:
Wait a second, I didn't thought of that... I'll have to check them, cause now I don't know am I trading you back the one you gave me. Sorry. :D.

// Do they still have marks when they come to me? How can I check it?

lol I changed mine a bit. when we're out of the trade if you don't have five with triangles we'll just re-enter. If that's cool with you.

I will ^^ you can view the markings in Summary during the trade.

// all of those have triangles! :)

Last edited:
okay... :D I'm messing about. But I can't see marks on any of them... Weird. One of those should be marked now.

// I'm just gonna try this one. I just can't tell :(

//Maybe you see the markings when I show them to you. I saw yours. So if I'm trying to send you marked egg, do not accept :D

// try to accept one without markings

//I'll have to reselect. All of them had markings I think

//I lost count. Is this the final trade?

Last edited:
We should be all set. Thank you for the Natu, Shinx and all the eggs! If you ever want to do more egg trades or are looking for anything else that's not on this thread just give me a shout!

/// also, I'm going to check the GTS after this, I offered up a ditto for a ditto. If I get a Foreign one you are welcome to have it ^^

I will! Be sure to tell me what eggs you got! I think I added one that would be lots of laughs to have! But when you tell me, PM me so you don't spoil it from others, they might get some same pokemon!

I will! Be sure to tell me what eggs you got! I think I added one that would be lots of laughs to have! But when you tell me, PM me so you don't spoil it from others, they might get some same pokemon!
I will! I'm probably going to do it right now, after checking the GTS of course.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom