• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation IV (4) Legendaries

What is your favourite Generation 4 Legendary Pokémon?

• Uxie

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Azelf

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Giratina

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Palkia

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Dialga

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Phione

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • ArceusH

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • HeatranS

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 19 28.8%

• Total voters
I like Heatran, mainly because it kinda looks like the stronger legendary, and it's type. Plus its location is pretty awesome. The fact that it is the only Pokemon to be either gender is cool too.

I dunno. Really, I like all of the generation four legends. If I had to pick though, I really like Dialga and I have a soft spot for Shaymin and the lake trio.

Giratina. I originally hated its helllish looks but when I discovered its Origin Forme, I fell in love with it. Also the fact that it's composed of just 4 colours, of which white isn't part.<Rare>

Considering the fact that Dragon type pokemon are my absolute favorite, I'd go with Giratina, all the way. And, like AzureWolf, when his Origin Forme was released I completely fell head-over-heels for it. ALSO, Ghost/Dragon type!

My favorites from this gen are Shaymin, because it's adorable, and Arceus, because it's freakin' GOD. I'm also quite fond of Dialga, which is mostly because my Dialga from Diamond is the only Legendary I ever trained.

Darkrai is my favorite legendary, because dark is my favorite type and he just so bada**. i hate cressalia though.

I voted for Uxie, Azelf, Palkia, Darkrai, Manaphy, Cresselia, Heatran, and Shaymin.

Darkrai is my favourite Pokémon, so of course I voted for him *shot*. I just like his design and such, so yeah. Giratina (both Formes) and Shaymin (just Land Forme) get honourable mentions.

I can't stand cresselia, manaphy, or phione though >_>

Last edited:
...anyway...

The 4th gen legends are really the only ones I've taken a liking too. Out of all the generations, these are definitely my favorites.

I'm kind of weird in that my favorite Pokémon tends to go along with something good that I recently got (SRing-wise). I used to loooove Darkrai so much, and I still think he's kinda cool, but now I have one good Giratina-A and another one that will be a Giratina-O when Platinum comes out in America... that, coupled with the fact that it's a really cool Pokémon in general, is kinda pushing it up to the top. However, I also got a really awesome Dialga, and I have a shiny one that I got from my friend (he doesn't even own an AR so obviously it's legit), and I've liked Dialga ever since I first got one on Diamond, so...

It's sorta tied up with Darkrai, Giratina, and Dialga. I'd say Dialga wins because Dragon is my favorite type (I have 10/12 of the dragon types geared for competitive play :D) and it's the first Sinnoh legendary I ever got.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom