• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Getting Zorua and Zoroark

Re: How do I event? Getting Zorua

how could you battle zoroark cause i got the three crown beast!!!

transfer them to your BW then take one of them to the Forest of Illusion or something and then Zoroark will attack you.

transfer them to your BW then take one of them to the Forest of Illusion or something and then Zoroark will attack you.

yah! i found it thank and for someone who can't find the forest of illusion here it is!

The Zoroark event involves bringing any of the three shiny movie beasts to the Illusion Forest located to the right of Ramion City; as you approach the caravan the previously silent woman will come rushing out and attack. In battle, you will face whichever beast is next in the chain (so you have Entei, you face a Suicune, you have Suicune, you battle a Raikou and if you have Raikou, you battle an Entei.) One hit will cause Zoroark's Illusion ability to wear off and change it into its original form. Zoroark is open for capture with a capture rate of 45. If you happen to faint it, don't worry; just exit the forest and come back in and the event will happen all over again.

Thanks for the guide! I love it. I have to ask though: Has it been confirmed whether the Zorua from this event can be Shiny? I've heard rumors but I don't know what to believe these days lol. I'm willing to attempt to SR for a Shiny Zorua, but I don't know if anyone else has been successful in this endeavor. As you can tell, I love Zorua and would love it if it could be Shiny in B/W.

Just breed it if you want a shiny.

I spent about thirty minutes or so trying to find out how to do this. Getting Zorua isn't very difficult. I'm writing this up so people won't swamp the forums with "Where is the guy you tell the words to?" posts.

Once you get to Hiun City, you can get Zorua. Follow these steps:

1. Head down the road in between the Pokémon Center and the blue sign.
2. The building on your right is where Zorua is, we'll come back here later. Continue down the road.
3. Head past the fountain and down the next street.
4. Enter the first building on your left. You know you are in the right building if you see a Pikachu. Press the button on the elevator and go up.
5. When you head up, you should see a clown at the desk. You don't need to talk to him, I just felt like pointing it out. Talk to the scientist.
Enter the words in this order:
みんな
ハッピー
かんたん
つうしん​
6. Once you have entered the words, you have access to the Transfer Machine.
7. On Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver, place the Pokémon you want to transfer in your PC. You can only transfer the Crown Beasts and the Movie Celebi. They have to be those events and they have to be in your PC.
8. On your other DS, access download play, and on your other DS with Black and White in it, go down to the bottom of the menu, go through the prompts and your other DS will find the program to download.
9. After this... you can just kinda wait a little bit until the program stops sending the information.
10. When that's done, you can find the Pokémon in your PC.

sorry i am a bit un clear on this but what is access play? I have a Jap. Platinum.

It's on the DS menu. DS Download.

It's on the DS menu. DS Download.

thanks >_< keep thinking of the game menu.

ah the items didn't get carry over:disgust: was going transfer a few master balls and a lucky over.

PS> for people who are wondering where to find Zoroark, she is in the Lost Forrest north of Route 16. She is living in a camper and will go ---- if you talk to her. If you approach the camper with one of the Crown Beast she will automatically come out and fight you.

Last edited:

Talk to the scientist.
Enter the words in this order:
みんな
ハッピー
かんたん
つうしん​
6. Once you have entered the words, you have access to the Transfer Machine.
7. On Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver, place the Pokémon you want to transfer in your PC. You can only transfer the Crown Beasts and the Movie Celebi. They have to be those events and they have to be in your PC.
8. On your other DS, access download play, and on your other DS with Black and White in it, go down to the bottom of the menu, go through the prompts and your other DS will find the program to download.
9. After this... you can just kinda wait a little bit until the program stops sending the information.
10. When that's done, you can find the Pokémon in your PC.
I can't get this to work. I've told the scientist the 4 words, although you didn't mention you can only tell him two at a time. I went to Download Play on my DS with SS in it, then chose the last menu option on my other DS with White in it, but only got a picture of a Jigglypuff and some text, with only a Cancel option.

I can't get this to work. I've told the scientist the 4 words, although you didn't mention you can only tell him two at a time. I went to Download Play on my DS with SS in it, then chose the last menu option on my other DS with White in it, but only got a picture of a Jigglypuff and some text, with only a Cancel option.
I'd guess you did it in the wrong order then. White first, THEN DS Download play, so the BW can send the signal, which the Gen IV will pick up.

Also, JP Gen IV only.

I figured out what I did wrong. I chose the wrong 3rd word, the 3rd character in it was slightly different.

what moves does zorua know when you get it?:confused:

I think you need the Crown Events.

No, that's for Zoroark.

Oh you can't get his pre-evolve that way?

Nope, as is explained in the first post, Celebi is the only thing to get Zorua... unless you breed Zoroark. I see what you're saying though.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom