• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Glimwood Tangle Live Stream

Will you watch it?

• Yes, all 24 hours of it

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Yes, but it will probably loop after maybe 10 minutes.

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • No, I'll just catch up later.

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • No, I'm not intrested.

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Maybe, I guess?

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • WHY IS IT CALLED A TRIANGLE WHEN IT'S A FOREST?

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters
"Let's make a stream which will be so boring to watch that most fans will just follow fan websites to see what is revealed."
Again I’m really not sure what you were expecting from a 24 hour stream . Of course no one is going to watch anything for 24 hours straight and of course no one was expecting them to...

Hey, in a age of Fallout 76 and Borderlands 3 selling well despite Pitchford's best efforts a overly accurate livestream is hardly the oddest choice Pokemon has made this cycle.

...Though did anyone get a screenshot of that tail? I missed it due to internet hiccups.

I completely agree that this is exactly what watching an actual nature cam is like, but there is a reason that those end up time-lapsed or cut down for the general public.
They still have to sit through all that footage, plus most nature documentaries have some way to have the viewers view it live

Hey, in a age of Fallout 76 and Borderlands 3 selling well despite Pitchford's best efforts a overly accurate livestream is hardly the oddest choice Pokemon has made this cycle.

...Though did anyone get a screenshot of that tail? I missed it due to internet hiccups.

Check a few pages back on this thread, I think someone got a pic of it.

Reupload of tail

Love this. Good, calming ambient sound and visual. Obviously not meant to be stared at intently for 24 hours straight. Keeping it on an otherwise unused screen and only focusing on it when I hear sound cues or see something moving from the corner of my eye. Otherwise just working and enjoying the ambiance. Don't really understand what people were expecting from an advertised "24 hour nature camera in a deep dark forest".

Knowing whats coming doesnt make it any less boring, i complained abt this new woke different advertising before the stream started

The viewercount being down by 12.000 in one hour and a half isn't a good thing either imo.
Eh I doubt it means much. People probably tuned in for the very beginning because they thought something would happen to kick things off and then tapered off once things started to settle. The viewership is definitely going to fluctuate as with any live stream.

I can, as a wildlife biologist IRL, confirm the infrequency is at least accurate. Animals in the wild don't follow human time tables.

Well Im not a wildlife biologist im just a random pokemon fan waiting for news, gamefreak shouldve kept that boring stuff for actual biologists

Im not a wildlife biologist me im just a random pokemon fan waiting for news, gamefreak shouldve kept that boring stuff for actual biologists

Game Freak should also get off the yearly release stick (Ubisoft got off it!), patch in the mons not in Sword and Shield, publish a manga counterpart to the anime more aimed at older fans of said anime, and use Amiibo to add in interesting new clothing options and trainer customizations.

Alas such things don't seem to occur to GF or Pokemon Co.

Game Freak should also get off the yearly release stick (Ubisoft got off it!), patch in the mons not in Sword and Shield, publish a manga counterpart to the anime more aimed at older fans of said anime, and use Amiibo to add in interesting new clothing options and trainer customizations.

Alas such things don't seem to occur to GF or Pokemon Co.
Hopefully not that one, although it is because they are pretty expensive where I live.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom