• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia ~ Endgame (Zune)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apparently missed the fact that the game is in a state of MILO... Better get my game on, I'll try to get some reads since my role did not provide much information the last few days.

I apparently missed the fact that the game is in a state of MILO... Better get my game on, I'll try to get some reads since my role did not provide much information the last few days.
You'd probably want to claim that role. It is MILO, massclaims NEED to be a thing.

After reviewing the situation, I have made a small mistake. The game is in LYLO. Sorry about that.

26 hours remain.

So there's either some sort of indep or a role that somehow lets mafia get one more kill.

VOTE: Midorikawa

Since the game is in LYLO then we have to vote for somone. I do agree that we should vote for Mido as they've been involved in both lynches and they've been chnaging tones a lot. They've also been really agressive throughout this game, it feels like they're trying to push the game and this is something i don't particulary like.
Mido if you want me to take off this vote then I need your defence.

Yeah you do, and I'm still wondering why.
That I can't answer honestly.
Lol. You are being seriously hypocritical right now. You forced a mislynch onto Zexy with the reasoning that he explained his miller position too much and then continued because his only defense was meta. You had massive fights about it SCREAMING NOT TO USE META <--- like that... and then you use it yourself when you are questioned. You're being very inconsistent. And I even agreed with you. You can't use what you've done in past games as reasoning as to what's happening in a current game. Yet that's what you're doing. And it's not good enough. I still want to know why you changed tone so much, and meta isn't a good enough reasoning. And joke voting no matter why is not very good looking on day 2.
I haven't been hypocritical. I said this and I'll repeat it. Meta is not a defense or use for attack. The only time it has any use is for minor things.
META is the thing that Zexy things is valid as a defense. It is not a valid defense. Its like this: X player is miller three games and comes out immediately in all three games. Then another game they claim miller. According to Zexy logic X player is town because they never claimed miller as mafia. However meta is easily manipulated in that method in the fact that X Player can claim to be miller, and be mafia, but get away with it because they were miller three other games. The only use for meta is in cases such as Zexy softclaiming. His ridiculous method of softclaiming has been used by him both alignments and thus is not indicative of alignment. However only tiny things like that should require meta, everything else should depend on what happens in game and solely in game.

So see if you read I'm not contradicting myself. I never used it as defense. I explained something about my playstyle that is not alignment indicative. Just like the example I used above.
Now you say this Mido, but if you value helpfullness so much why would you joke vote? And you also ignore Pikochu's question:
I legit didn't see it. To answer it: Only nightwing has made any impression and I like that he's trying. The others haven't been active enough.

As for the joke, I make jokes to help bring down tension level in the game and my own tension level which is particularly high right now and plenty of players know exactly why. Basically anyone in the discord chat, and Zexy can atone to that fact. Joke voting day 2 is generally bad, but it also depends on the why.

Someone who joke votes when the thread is serious and not an inactive mosh pit is bad. In my particular case, I knew I would be around to fix it. It was a joke in the purest of forms, and nothing like those of normal ones.
Why wouldn't you defend yourself? Or at least acknowledge Zexy's comment?
I HAVE BEEN BUSY. And I have defended myself. Zexy's logic is that I was on both wagons. I'll admit to leading his, but I can't be the only one responsible for the lynch of Kelduck. I have been busy and can't dedicate as much time to BMG mafias currently. They are my second priorities. And Zexy knows that very well. Thus I can't push for every case, and every inactive. I'm doing as much as I can.
I do agree that we should vote for Mido as they've been involved in both lynches and they've been chnaging tones a lot.
What tones? There is nothing abnormal about any player being friendly and serious. Zexy can atone to that. He probably won't because he's trying to see me lynched off of no positive reasoning.
They've also been really agressive throughout this game, it feels like they're trying to push the game
This is the worst argument to use against me. Even Zexy's meta is better. I am an aggressive player. Everyone knows that. I'm always one of the loudest as well, and this game looks particularly worse because its so inactive. And I have put in like no effort so you can't say I'm pushing the game when outside of Day 1, I have hardly responded. And the only reason I could dedicate any time to Day 1 was because it was before I became super busy with something else and this is again something multiple players know.

1. @CheffOfGames
3. @swarla
5. @Pika_pika42
6. @Pikochu
7. @Nightwing101
8. @GreedyPablo_1955
9. @Calvin ッ
10. @Midorikawa

The game is in LYLO. We need to keep lynching right for the next three phases to win. We also need EVERYONE to be active else the mafia may change their votes last minute to force their win. Calvin hasn't been active for days so @Elementar is there something you could do about it? It's really crucial in a LYLO.

Other than that, YOU SHOULD ALL MASSCLAIM. So please stop avoiding it, particularly looking at Mido and Cheff but everyone just should do this. There should be a Cop out there, else there wouldn't be a Miller! Said Cop really needs to claim and out their checks...

There aren't many hours left and honestly unless everyone starts playing correctly now we've lost the game already :(

1x watcher used N2 on greedy pablo. No results. Idk if that means no one visited him or I got blocked. 1x doc used on me n1.
If blocked you should've retained the 1x shot, so it was probably used. May I ask why you used it on Greedy Pablo of all people, what made you think he'd be targetted for something when he was that inactive? Not to mention the role is pretty weak, I don't like this claim...

Okay since no one else is going to start claiming their roles, i am the cop. There we go, anyone else want to have a chance at winning this game?????? If so listen to Zexy for Pete's sake!

And my checks:
Swarla=not mafia

Mido is has a high chance of being Mafia from my snooping around but this also means he could be allied with the Guardians of the Galaxy

Night 3 ~ Chains
Night 3 ~ Chains

Official Votals
Midorikawa (2) - swarla, Nightwing101
CheffOfGames (1) - Midorikawa

FT coming soon.

Midorikawa was lynched. They were...

WARNING - CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS

Hello Midorikawa. You are Ego.

guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-kurt-russell-who-is-ego-the-living-planet.jpg

You are super large because of Maniacal Engineer You are Peter Quill’s father, and a Celestial. You are a living planet, and have immense power. You try to manipulate Peter into following your evil ideals.

You are initially believed to be good. Because of this assumption and your power, you are the Guardian Hunters’ Godfather and 1 x Rolestopper. If you are checked by a theoretical cop, they will receive the result that you are aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy. Additionally, during one night only, you may stop any roles from affecting your target (which can be yourself). You can do this by replying to this PM with Halt: [PLAYER].

Since you are the owner of your own world, you have the in-world ability of being a Celestial. Each phase, you may create whatever you like in your own creative area, your core (which is the hidden area) and once every two phases (eg. Day 1 and Night 1 counting as a set of two phases), place a trap in any area. You only have a certain amount of energy though, so the traps you can place are limited by an amount. They are as follows:

· 3 x Motion Taser – set off when a player passes it. Stops them from moving that turn.

· 3 x Relocator – set off when stepped on. Sends player to another random area.

· 2 x Stealer – set off when a player passes it. Attracts their items and sends them to current player.

· 1 x Sleeper – set off when player passes it. Makes them sleep for two turns (so they can’t move).

· 2 x Dangeriser – set off when stepped on. Moves them to another random trap in the world.

· 2 x Bomb (can only be placed once before Day 4, and the other can be placed after that) – set off after a set time. Kills anyone in the area.

However, if a player reaches your core and destroys it, you will die.

You are aligned with the Guardian Hunters, and win when your faction’s numbers outnumber the Guardians of the Galaxy, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Midorikawa was lynched. They were aligned with the Guardian Hunters and were their Godfather 1 x Rolestopper and Creator.

It is now Night 3. The phase will last for 24 hours.

And my checks:
Swarla=not mafia

Mido is has a high chance of being Mafia from my snooping around but this also means he could be allied with the Guardians of the Galaxy
What's that snooping around thing?
Also how come you only have one check, it is once per night so you should have two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom