• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

The -- reminds me oddly of Harry Potter. I bet it's from Harry Potter book 6.
Nope. It's Fullmetal Alchemist.

"I'll ask around and see what I can find."
"Thank you, but I don't really wanna get any deeper in debt to you than I already am."
"Speaking of, you owe me some money. So how about you cough it up?"
"EYES ON THE ROAD!!"

Sonic Adventure 2 Real-Time Fandub; I love Alfred Coleman's Eggman voice.

"Hope is scary, hope is a four-letter word. You know what else is a four-letter word? Fear."

"Claus" during the hallucination sequence in Tanetane Island in Mother 3.

"I woke up from cryobaking pod and the kingdom was completely empty! Even the king was gone. Do you know how BORING it was here?"

My brain went to the episode of The Office where Michael and Dwight fight in the karate studio but I could be waaaaay off

“Do you want a juice box and some string cheese?”

“…do you really have that?”

no clue, sadly.

"All right, dude. Let's just say you're not crazy and it's true. What's the big deal? I mean, I think it'd be pretty cool to not be able to die."
"Pretty cool?! Do you know what it feels like to be stabbed? To be shot, decapitated, torn apart, burned, ran over-"

The mid-episode of the Coon trilogy; Coon vs. Coon and Friends.
The context is that Kenny/Mysterion is ranting about his woes of his resurrective immortality, being killed constantly throughout the franchise in gruesome ways, while simultaneously cursed so that no one remembers about his death whenever he comes back. The poor bastard has to shoulder the burden of being an unkillable Lovecraftian entity, with no one to commiserate with.

"He was left all alone, just he, himself, and his failure. In a few days, he finally managed to find a path out of the forest, raggier than ever. And echoes of his furious yet helpless yells still haunt the trees."

Back
Top Bottom