• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Have to sort of like it since I do like Fairies (just wish that Jiggly along with a few others who are fairies weren't)
Still have to dislike it's design!!

v - is bigger fan of Klefki than I am

It's alright, not high on my favorites, not hated either!!

v agrees that Persian is one of their favorite Pokemon
(maybe more than me - since I like foxes a bit more)

Jellicent and it's preevolved form are my most hated pokemon of Gen 5... but unlike Diggersby, theirs is because it took me so long to defeat the gym leader using it.... Urg. That and I don't like Jellyfish. BUT nothing could come close to the hatred for Diggersby. Gamefreak should be fined for creating Diggersby.

The poster below me finds Buneary cute.

Starting to like Feraligatr design, it will take some time to really like it!!

next poster likes Servine more than I do

I prefer the first and third stages to the middle one (in that order), but the entire line are still great Pokémon.

Snivy

It's in my likes. I find it amusing actually. Which is funny, because I have a phobia against snakes... Meh, details.

I think the more you hate on diggersby the more I love it for some reason <3
No offense, Neosquid... but I have to worry about people who like that thing... (Diggersby is NOT a pokemon... It's not)

The poster below me finds Pachirisu adorable.

I'd say adoreable is a tad over the top, but it is still cute. Dwebble is cuter tho. Oh, and *insert comment about last year's VGC Worlds finals here*.

Dwebble, the cutest Bug type 'mon there ever was.

(trying not to offend - Butterfree is Ariados food!!)
Butterfree isn't really a Pokemon I like, based on it's design
don't hate it, but don't like it either!!

person below also happens to like Ariados!!
maybe more or maybe less than me!

How did you guess?!! I love Delphox!!!

below me likes Ninetales!

I themed it a while back, didn't I? Oh, and despite that, it's not my favourite.

The Pokémon in the following spoiler tag:
1601433-AGx4OXYNMQQSBeu6.jpg

Also, @HeroicPooch;, I'm curious as to what you think of this Bug type even if you aren't the next poster.

Back
Top Bottom