• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guten Tag

Wolf Goddess

~*単独オオカミ*~
Reaction score
I'm from way out West, from the land of SPPf. Hello everybody. :D

Last edited:
Ciao Wolf Goddess! I also know you! Well, I mean, I've seen you at Serebii. Hope ye make another Zodiac Sprites Thread here! :-D

Anyways, welcome, and have a great time here! ^_^

Thanks everyone. ^^ Wow, alot of people from SPPf here.

Dark Espeon said:
Ciao Wolf Goddess! I also know you! Well, I mean, I've seen you at Serebii. Hope ye make another Zodiac Sprites Thread here! :-D

Anyways, welcome, and have a great time here! ^_^

Maybe I will. ^^;;

:O The goddess of all that is wolf is here. Great to see you chico, welcome to the land of intelligence and proper conversation, :D

nYoo said:
You're German? :O

My grandparents were. So I know about...five words in German. :O

Trainer-c said:
Greetings, and welcome to the other-side, Wolf Goddess. ^^

Danke.

-DMM- said:
:O The goddess of all that is wolf is here. Great to see you chico, welcome to the land of intelligence and proper conversation, :D

Very nice to be here. ;D

*waves to Juputoru*

Wolf Goddess said:
Thanks everyone. ^^ Wow, alot of people from SPPf here.

Yep :D and heres another one,hey goddess :) *bows down to thy magnificence*

¡Bienvenido a los foros de Bulbagarden!

In English it is Welcome to Bulbagarden forums!

Bonjour Wolf Goddess! Je m'appelle Zangoose. hehe. (forced to take French all through middle school and next year, my junior year at High School, and my senior year i have to take french again.)

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom