• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You, not we." Antonio's ghost pal reminded him gently with a sad smile. "I miss ramen..."

"There should be!" Xavier called out to her. "I made a whole pot and I think I'm the only one who's had a cup." Getting up, he walked over to Leah and gently picked her up. He carried her up the stairs bridal style and opened the door to her bedroom with his foot. Sighing as he walked in, he gently tucked the girl in, doing his best not to wake her. "Good night Leah..." He muttered quietly. "Try and get some rest... I promised you that the humans would never harm you again... and I intend to keep that promise." Xavier added solemnly before walking out, quietly closing the door behind him. He went back downstairs to his coffee and his paper without a word of commentary.

"I understand. Will you try to come down here when it gets safer or are you going to stay there a while?" she had to make the best of the situation that was handed to her, but it didn't mean she had to be fully happy about it. Regardless, as long as Ant was safe, she was okay.

"Oh... right. Maybe we could build you a body or something," Antonio mused. "You could eat." He paused for a moment. "Okay actually, machines can't eat. Uh..."

He glanced down at his phone and began to text. His message said: "we'll probably come down. just need to get some stuff figured out around here. i'm not too far away <3 don't worry'.

Eyeris was awake per usual, sipping from a cup of herbal tea (that also happened to have copious amounts of alcohol stirred in, but no one need to know that) to assist with her near-constant insomnia.

"More than seventeen centuries, and I can't fall asleep at a normal time for once in my life... Figures."

"Okay. I shouldn't keep you and Rick too long. I love you. <3 I'll see you soon I hope." Bria texted and sent with a bittersweet smile on her face.

"Right," Bria replied, "Sorry, my boyfriend texted me. I haven't heard from him in a while." she put her phone in her coat pocket and put her gloves back on. She grabbed her wallet and looked to the ones going to the store. "Sorry about that. Let's get this trip taken care of, and make it as normal looking as possible. We can't allow attention to be drawn to us for any reason." she proceeded to go out of the front door, knowing the others would follow.

For the people who were left at the house, there was a large room that was a dedicated 'library', and had a plethora of books to read, there was board games, DVDs in the downstairs for movies, and a piano if one wanted to enjoy playing it. Of course, it was still early morning, so there was a chance that tenants were still enjoying a peaceful slumber.

Xavier followed as expected. He had gotten his suit cleaned and was wearing it with an overcoat, his boots and his black leather driving gloves. Even though Bria wanted them to look normal as possible, he was still armed. His pistols were holstered underneath his suit jacket and his throwing blades were slid in the sides of his boots as per usual. "Normal is easy enough. One tends to learn how to blend. The wolf in the chicken coop has to learn to cluck in order to feast." He mused.

Nicolette only rolled her eyes in response to Xavier, also walking along with the group. She was wearing a simple peacoat with some dark washed jeans. "Wouldn't exactly call you a wolf. You're more fitting as something else. Maybe one of the chickens," she teased.

Xavier chuckled at this, opening his coat to reveal the twin magnum revolvers holstered underneath. After buttoning up his suit and overcoat and adjusting his tie, he smirked. "A chicken doesn't dress like this you know." He mused.

"Well, a chicken needs a coat that big to cover up his scrawny chicken legs. Now doesn't he?" Nicolette simply asked back.

Xavier laughed even harder at this one. "Do you have a limited supply of wit, or am I going to be graced with a one liner for everything as long as I'm here?" He asked curiously.

Xavier's smile brightened. "Now that's what I wanted to hear." He remarked gleefully. "Soon you're going to need a whole joke writing staff. Like one of those hack sitcoms."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom