• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

.:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - Event Pokemon Database -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: .:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - All 493 Pokemon, Shinies, Event, Items and more.

Hey, umm. Do you think that you would be able to trade in the next half hour or so? because otherwise im going to go to sleep.

Re: .:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - All 493 Pokemon, Shinies, Event, Items and more.

Hey, umm. Do you think that you would be able to trade in the next half hour or so? because otherwise im going to go to sleep.

Who exactly are you directing this question to?

Who exactly are you directing this question to?

Most likely the owner of the thread. RE:HIRO

Mkanter - I was expecting your PM.

what would you like for tm 64... please pm as i get lost in threads

Well... nothing, theere's nothing i realley need, so, nothing, I'll give you the TM for free. :)

Would you accept a legit illumise for your 10 anniv. shiny celebi?>

I've got a lv.60 Articuno that i'd trade for a Regigigas (preferably event and/or with master ball). Tell me levels, please.

All Regigigas i have are LV100.

I'll trade you a shiny smeargle w/ sacred fire, luster purge, fly, and spacial rend for a 10th anniversary celebi (preferably the shiny one, but I'll take either if you deem it suitable)

That's a pretty interesting smeargle!! XD

Yeah, i'll trade you the Shiny celebi. Although, i have to tell you, i'm not pretty sure is legit, maybe is hacked, cause a friend told me there can't be shiny 10th Ann Celebi.

I look on the internet but i didn't find if it's possible!!! XD

alright I just did some research myself I don't think it can be, so if its no problem I'll take the non-shiny one.

Ok then, PM me. :)

Hey would you mind if we expanded our trade to include a shiny pigeot for a shiny lugia?

if you can still give me a darkrai, I am online right now with an azumarill. Fc is in sig

williamscaleb91, can't find the shiny Lugia. XD PM me your FC.
Mkanter

I'll be at the Wi-fi.

Will you trade either your shiny lugia or your shadow lugia for my Articuno?

Last edited:

is the articuno shiny?? :)

Hey i have a lv 100 azumarill, what ever you want it to be nicknamed, all i ask for is a VERY low lv suicune, but i want the name set as Suicune, not SUICUNE

friend code is 2106 5349 4830, let me know if interested, the gender of the azumarill is female

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom