• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - END GAME - 2/23/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Day 3 - 2/18/12

One person that puzzles me is @Kuroii. Directly after No Lynch claimed Cop, he still voted for him. If there is even a chance of lynching a claimed cop, you just don't do it. This could mean he benefitted from the lynch. On the opposite side, he could easily have voted the other way and have used that as a defense later on.

0_o Seriously? Then why can I

-goes back to being dead-

"42, 42 is the answer. Why won't you listen?"

Dear Kuroii

you are Deep Thought, a computer. You were programmed by Loonquawl and Phouchg to find the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything. You are part of the town, and your powers are your vote and your knowledge.

Kuroii has been lynched he was allied with the Town

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3 SEND YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TO ME AND ZENAX

Last edited:

Well, it would seem we have lost. You know, unless a miracle happens.

Oh crap...another vanilla...

There aren't many powers in this game...

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Night 3 - 2/19/12

Me? Modkilled? I guess I'm not the type of person that likes reading wallposts I guess...

Me? Modkilled? I guess I'm not the type of person that likes reading wallposts I guess...

Not modkilled, simply subbed out since you didn't post for three phases like the rules said.

Well this looks bad for the town :(

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Day 4 - 2/20/12

Vote:Neonsands

No one lynched? The Mafia are chicken...and that's a good thing.

Vote: Neonsands

He's Mafia, and I'm sick of you guys screwing up the Lynch. If you won't Lynch me, Lynch him at least YEESH... let's end this game.

I'm not Mafia, I've seen him in the QuickTopic, therefore he is Mafia. Simple reasoning.

Last edited:

Vote: Neonsands

He's Mafia, and I'm sick of you guys screwing up the Lynch. If you won't Lynch me, Lynch him at least YEESH... let's end this game.

I'm Mafia, I've seen him in the QuickTopic, therefore he is Mafia. Simple reasoning.

So, you're mafia trying to get another mafia member lynched. Great, and thorough logic for everyone to believe. I thought there was a chance for you to really be fool at one point, but now I've figured out your charade.

1. You're experienced enough to know how to play Fool.

2. With as few roles as there are, Fool would not be one of three.

3. I give you props for being able to pull off a move like you did, but logic like that is what sets you apart. If you expected this lynch to end the game, you obviously know my alliance as town and know your own as mafia.

Vote: Master Mew

Vote: NeonsandsHe's Mafia, and I'm sick of you guys screwing up the Lynch. If you won't Lynch me, Lynch him at least YEESH... let's end this game.I'm Mafia, I've seen him in the QuickTopic, therefore he is Mafia. Simple reasoning.
So, you're mafia trying to get another mafia member lynched. Great, and thorough logic for everyone to believe. I thought there was a chance for you to really be fool at one point, but now I've figured out your charade.1. You're experienced enough to know how to play Fool.2. With as few roles as there are, Fool would not be one of three.3. I give you props for being able to pull off a move like you did, but logic like that is what sets you apart. If you expected this lynch to end the game, you obviously know my alliance as town and know your own as mafia.Vote: Master Mew
Are you really taking this game so seriously, 'sands? Come on, we've won - heck, I even TRIED to throw it and failed.

Just drop it. Give 'em one win, and let the cat out of the bag already. I tried it, it's fun. :-D

EDIT: By the way...
1. You're experienced enough to know how to play Fool.
You voted for me. If I were the Fool, my strategy would be working.

EDIT DOS: Furthermore...

1. If I were Mafia (which I'm not), then I would know the other Mafia members - thus my Vote: Neonsands.

2. If I were Fool, then it would be rather foolish to vote for me instead of voting for someone who at least MIGHT be Mafia (Neonsands).

3. If I were just plain crazy and "played the fool" for kicks, then, well... Vote: Neonsands. Crazy people don't respond well to Lynchings.

Last edited:

I've talked this over with Neon, and he's already said all the same points we've both come to. If Mew is a fool, then haha, gg. If he's mafia, then we all still have a chance. I'm almost positive Neon isn't mafia.

Well played, Neon. Voting for me when I'm clearly not Mafia.

Whatev's.

Unvote: Neonsands

Bandwagon time!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

I might be a bit late updating tonight not like the first few nights though. So just a heads up for y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom