• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Hoenn Adventure [Members only!]

[ Alright. I can roll but then only I will know if a move hits so you won't be able to describe the hit in real time. Also just a heads up - Riolu has some moves that it is too underleveled to have right now. I'll let you keep them for this fight but you will have to swap them out later. Zorchic do you dodge this attack or the next one? ]

[ Ok then. 100% as I said always hits. And that's lucky cause that roll was terrible. So no cirtical hit. ]

Absol was not able to jump away in time as Riolu swiftly connected his paw with her exposed stomach sending her flying backwards. She landed gracefully on her legs, but it was obvious she sustained serious damage. Riolu stood up, visibly affected by the previous hit it received. There was some dirt on its face but it held its ground, staring down his opponent, fiercely. Alex's Pokemon was unaware that it was just bound by Absol's Future Sight.
MDP_RT_359.png

Absol
48% HP
MDP_E_447.png

Riolu
50% HP

Last edited:
Though she volunteered to go shopping too, Tally did not exactly have much experience when it came to buying necessities. Her parents or brother were usually the ones who handled that while she was off doing her own thing. “What else do you think we’ll need?” Tally flattered herself by thinking she did a decent job controlling her budget at the PokéMart, but wanted to be sure that she was staying on track.

Though she was mostly thinking of the group at large, Tally also made sure to keep an eye out for anything that could help her as a Coordinator.

yokohamabashi-shopping.jpg

When Tally and Jay look around they can see three shops closest. A convenience store housing various food products and some souvenirs from Mauville, like small Squade Towers and postcards with the bird's eye view photo of Mauville City. There was a whole aisle dedicated to berries and Pokemon snacks.

To your right you could see a shop completely dedicated to adventuring gear. Through the glass you could see rock climbing boots, tents and bedrolls as well as supplies for starting a fire and clothes for extreme weather. There were a few shops like that scattered around the City, most of them catering to the needs of young trainers just starting out their journey.

When Tally turned left something else caught her attention though - a small shop, squeezed in-between two bigger ones. It was decorated in bright colors with what looked like a giant Contest Ribbon with the words "Coordinator's Paradise" on its signboard.

[ I'll post prices when you enter one of the shops to avoid cluttering the post. ]

Jay looked around the shop displays. There was a lot to choose from but they should be careful not to overpack, so they would probably visit only three shops, one for food, then for adventure gear and if they have enough money they could treat themselves to some clothing store. They probably have some cool accessories. Jay doesn't need anything from it but she's sure that Tally would want to buy something there."How about we go to the food store first?" As much as the gear was their main priority she knew they'd have to circle back or at least exchange money with the group later since there was no way they'd waste all their money for someone else's sleeping bag.

[ Now for something completely different! ]

Sakiko was sitting in a safe distance observing the battlefield when suddenly she felt a light tap on her shoulder. Upon turning around she saw a scrawny young man with green hair standing behind her, visibly anxious.

"Um," he said slowly, as though he forgot what he was about to say. "Hi, I'm Wally. Would you like to fight me and Ralts?"

He said the second part very fast as though he wanted to get it over with quickly. Wally looked as though he would rather run away. There was a small Ralts hiding behind his leg, possibly even more shy than the boy.

"I... wanted to challenge the Gym, but I don't have a Trainer Licence yet... I really want to fight though!" He said and suddenly his eyes lit up with determination.

wally-full-art-3-2.jpg

Last edited:
To say the temptation to head over to Coordinator’s Paradise was overbearing would be a massive understatement. But Tally, begrudgingly, knew that food and equipment were required necessities, and that after they were done, she would likely not have enough money left to buy anything there. In the past, she would have just plopped her hat on the ground and performed for tips, but they didn’t have time for that.

Jay suggesting they head to the food store snapped her back to attention. “Sure!” Luckily for Tally, her hunger and desire for food seemed to be enough to hide the battle of wills that was going on inside her head. Still though... “Do you think we could quickly stop at that store,” she pointed at Coordinator’s Paradise, “after we’ve gotten the food? I promise I won’t be long.” She was being serious about that, she did not expect to be able to get anything, but still wanted an idea of what they had for when they came back.

Last edited:
Sakiko vs Wally 1
"Thanks so much!" Wally said with a sigh of relief. Poor guy. Sakiko could spot several empty battlefields and Wally already started walking towards the closest one. He was stilla bit jumpy and kept looking around as though he expected someone to ambush him.

After you both assumed your positions the referee signalled that you can begin the fight.

Sakiko VS Wally
Wally took the Ralts into his arms and gently placed it on the battlefield. Then he backed away and waited for your Pokemon to join it.
MDP_E_433.png

Jingle the Chingling
100% HP​
MDP_E_280.png

Dandelion the Ralts
100% HP

When his Riolu's attack connected, Alex leapt into the air. "WAY TO GO, RIOLU! YOU SEE THAT, CHAT!?" Alex said, turning his phone to face himself, soon shifting back to Riolu. "NOW, RIOLU! USE DETECT!" he commanded his Riolu, getting ready for the next attack.

Riolu took a defensive stance, readying for the next attack.

Jay looked in the direction that Tally was pointing at and smiled."Of course, we can" After all Tally tagged along with her and it made Jay feel more welcome, the least she could do for her is some quality coordinator time. With that, she made her way to the closes food store.

"Dandelion, no!" Wally shouted and his Ralts almost darted out of Jingle's way, but he was just a little too slow. Chingling's long appendage wrapped around his body and squeezed hard. "Dandelion, use Disarming Voice right into his ear!"

The Ralts didn't hesitate, motivated by the pain and will to escape the merciless grip Jingle had on him. He took a deep breath and let out a deafening screech.

But Jingle didn't let go.
MDP_E_433.png

Jingle the Chingling
83% HP
MDP_E_280.png

Dandelion the Ralts
95% HP
- trapped by Wrap

Absol took off from where she landed and charged at Riolu, who didn't move. Instead he stood in place till the last second, when his eyes lit up with a dangerous aura and he dodged with grace one might not expect from a Fighting type Pokemon. Absol stood still, confused, while Riolu moved to the side for an advantageous position.

The chat went wild for this manouver. Alex could see new people subscribing and the view count went way up.

"Riolu is so awesome," charizarfan99 wrote.

[ No HP changes. ]

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom