• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

That role sounds really similar to Mido’s :M...
I can see your point, but I'd disagree. I have full control of who I retarget the action of, but no control of where I retarget the action to. Mido claims full control of where she retargets the action to, but almost no control of who she retargets the action of.

However, I do have a problem with there being two nonhostile roleblocker claims. Mostly me being mad at myself for a recent game I played because it's mostly my fault, but I can't bring myself accept that concept. Even if neither of them are just roleblockers.

Vote: Midorikawa
I lean towards her being scum more than Max.

Have fun wasting a day phase. There will be no lynch, and mafia will win.
The votes aren't tied. They're all on you. Are you claiming Lynchproof? Because Lynchproof Nexus Roleblocker Survivor is note something I see happening .

You guys are going to lose then.

Have fun wasting a day phase. There will be no lynch, and mafia will win.

I win with either team so I could care less.

So you are guaranteed victory here? You didn’t mention being unlynchable last phase.

If Midorikawa was 1x lynchproof or deathproof I feel like she would have mentioned it before :M

1. @Rainbow Cloud - 1x Neighbourizer, usually a Town role. Foreshadowed in Day 2, makes sense to target prog_rocker.
2. @Max1996 - Jailer, claims to have jailed me N1 and DawningWinds on Night 2.
4. @Midorikawa - Takes people hostage and blocks people in the process, if they are lynchproof, could be a 1x lynchproof Mafia.
5. @Jinjo - Transformer, transformed into Midorikawa.
9. @DawningWinds - Drunkifier, sounds like something ZinnLav would make up.
11. HumanDawn - 1x Vigilante, killed jdthebud 2.0 on N2.

Okay, so in a world with 2 Mafia, I went to see who would likely not be a team together first.

Mido is claiming alot of stuff and I'm not buying it. Looks like to me she is trying to make us believe her and to cause confusion.

Vote: Midorikawa

@Rainbow Cloud why did you accept the gift? You know that with 2 Mafia, an Independent going down would make the situation dimmer and grimmer?

Jinjo =/= Midorikawa - For how Day 2 went in Jinjo outing Midorikawa's role, Midorikawa saying that Jinjo's role shouldn't have worked, and a host outright saying that there was an error in how things were handled night 1 = Midorikawa flipping Mafia would clear Jinjo.
Jinjo =/= DawningWinds - For how DawningWinds voted Jinjo Day 2, insisting she is lying.
Jinjo =/= Max1996 - For how Max1996 voted Jinjo, and had to be told by me how his reasoning for his vote didn't make sense.
Jinjo & Rainbow Cloud - Not much of a connection here. Rainbow Cloud said something like neither Jinjo or Midorikawa were suspicious enough to warrant a vote, and voted in the end of the jdthebud wagon.

Max1996 ? Midorikawa - Both claim to have roleblocked me N1. Midorikawa reveals her role roleblocks as well, which comes after Max1996's claim. I can't make sense of the claims from a scum team perspective, but Max1996 voted Midorikawa after me and then to Jinjo, and back to Midorikawa. Gut tells me they aren't aligned, but I'm not sure.
Max1996 =/= DawningWinds - Check post 105 of Max1996 explaining to DawningWinds his schedule. There could be some distancing here, sure, but it feels legit to me with how far Max1996 go8es to explaining to DawningWinds
Max1996 =/= Rainbow Cloud - Game starts, Max1996 votes, and Rainbow Cloud voted Max1996. Early distancing? Max reacts to Rainbow Cloud getting a post restriction in post 108, not much. Posts #175 - #178 are interactions between the two that seem natural.

DawningWinds & Midorikawa - Definitely possible with how DawningWinds voted for Jinjo Day 2 to potentially put doubt on her claim. DawningWinds' Drunkifier could have been planned beforehand as a fakeclaim from Midorikawa's role was revealed, and from having no ideas for fakeclaims, he decided to claim it anyway. TheCapsFan kill to put attention away from Dawning Winds?
DawningWinds & RainbowCloud -

Rainbow Cloud & Midorikawa - Not much in interactions, so not much to say. I feel like I expect town!Rainbow Cloud to vote Midorikawa instead of not.

In cases like these, I want to hear testimony!

Dawning Winds
No space.

DawningWinds & RainbowCloud -
What's the reasoning behind this one? Is it just because you don't see any reason why it can't be the case? Or do you have an actual explanation?

DawningWinds & Midorikawa
It's MyLo (not LyLo, because if we no-lynched it'd be 3T-2M tomorrow) there are two Mafia, why would we go with pushing voting Mido even if she's lynchproof? Going into tomorrow Mido would probably get voted again, and as I'm, like, the only person who was against lynching her most of D2, her flipping scum would paint me in a really bad light, so there's a good chance I get voted D5 (or if she's not lynchproof, tomorrow). Fact is, voting Mido would be a losing strategy for a me/Mido scumteam, and we'd probably realize this.

No space.

ok d@wnlnj wlnd$

What's the reasoning behind this one? Is it just because you don't see any reason why it can't be the case? Or do you have an actual explanation?
[/quote]

Not much separating you two, but Midorikawa may actually be scum here, so it probably doesn't matter.

It's MyLo (not LyLo, because if we no-lynched it'd be 3T-2M tomorrow) there are two Mafia, why would we go with pushing voting Mido even if she's lynchproof? Going into tomorrow Mido would probably get voted again, and as I'm, like, the only person who was against lynching her most of D2, her flipping scum would paint me in a really bad light, so there's a good chance I get voted D5 (or if she's not lynchproof, tomorrow). Fact is, voting Mido would be a losing strategy for a me/Mido scumteam, and we'd probably realize this.

Wait, you strategized to vote Midorikawa? Where?

Deja vu... this is the second time this game I asked you where you said you did something.

@Rainbow Cloud why did you accept the gift? You know that with 2 Mafia, an Independent going down would make the situation dimmer and grimmer?
Hoping for some sort of help
but again result was yelp.
With all on Mido
scum on wagon indeedo.
Through your vig claim
town seem more to your name.
Max town direction
if we think town protection.
Though if we think not
then time to take shot.
Jinjo and Dawning
seem red alert warning.