• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Holiday Skins?

Illidan

Yes We Can
Reaction score
Am I right to assume everyone loved the Halloween skin? Why don't we create others?

I noticed there wasn't one for Thanksgiving. Granted not everyone celebrated it, but there are many who do. Although it may have been difficult to think of a Pokémon to fit the "Thanksgiving" theme... Ho-oh perhaps? :p His neck reminds me of a Turkey neck. At any rate...

We should have (a) skin(s) for the winter holidays. Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza...

Furthermore, can we think about next year? Valentine's Day? St. Patrick's Day? It might be futile to cover all the holidays, but at least we can hit major ones.

Thoughts? Submissions?

I do agree that we should begin planning skins earlier in the future than we have been. I think Kasumi and Pie are doing Christmas and New Years.

Maybe I'll get a head start on Valentine's Day...

Poor Farfetch'd...

The Christmas one should involve Stantler. Lots of Stantler. Other than that... there's not much Christmas about Pokemon, although here's a Chimecho pic that might work...

Santa also uses Ponyta. Oh, and Ampharos is good for Rudolf. Yay! Let's have a Santa theme! And include his Jynx, just to be politically incorrect. :party:

So, uh. Delibird?

FabuVinny: ... Santa has a Jynx? *out of the loop*

Oh, yeah. Delibird too.

And Santa's Jynx is from the Kanto days!

FabuVinny said:
And Santa's Jynx is from the Kanto days!
Oh, I don't remember that at all. XD;; But thanks for clearing it up anyway! ♥

LOL, SM is not very bright. Stantler's been mentioned repetedly.

*drapes tinsel over a Sudowoodo*

So how's this for the Christmas banner?

attachment.php

*Applauds the banner* Now where be the skin? O_O; Christmas is... *counts* only about a week away! O_O;

I did a bit of experimenting when this first came up and came up with this:
bulba.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom