• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

Things I've been thinking:
  • I still think that one person who voted ExLight during the middle of the day yesterday is mafia (between SMS, Dawning, and Mido)
  • Pennywise is the creepiest evil shit and as such HD is probably Mafia which in of itself warrants a reread
  • Rereading the Ex/Mido exchange makes me think it's town/town, or at the very least not forced
  • I don't like the fact that two typically more active players have said that they don't really care about this game and won't put effort into it (Funnier and SMS)
This bothers me. Don't do this to me fun fun! Kick it in gear.

I forgot Storm doesn't let roles flip in this game. Don't expect much from me in this game, lol, I already told Storm I'll fill the slot but I can't get invested in this game because I'm more interested in a different one I'm in.

And finally, ladies and gentlemen, I give to you the dichotomy of man.

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

I think funnier is town, actually
He's giving like 0 fucks and if I recall correctly he's about to get modkilled/subbed out

It reminds me of the game where he got a tic-tac-toe role and just wasn't feeling it so he potatoed and did literally nothing

From the little meta I gathered about scum funnier he's either really erratic and pressuring or potatoes but at least appears with a shitton of CWAC and flipflopping during EoD to pretend he's doing something, and neither of these really kinda fit here

I can see SMS being scum, though, yea

We only found out about the no flips after chibi got lynched though.
It wasn't even in the OP at the time, so I don't think scum realized buses are pointless.

I mean he could've told mafia in scumchat. I feel like that's likely considering mafia chats with the host more.

Then did the mafia kill get stopped/redirected?
That means we can probably townconf one person if it comes down to it

I dunno what happened with the mafia kill. Anything is really possible at this point.

How many 3rd parties he usually puts in a 13p game?
And what do you mean? It's not the usual Survivor/SK/Jester?

I can't recall but I do know Storm and Deku said they did try to balance this game.
But Storm loves this role called The Buck. That basically is a 3rd party role that someone starts as and they can pass it to someone else. The buck can't win. And usually there are some roles that are unbuckable.

Pennywise definitely doesn't scream Town to me.

If HD was mafia, I'd find it weird that someone'd vig him N1 since it's very early on in the game. I don't believe he did anything too unusual to warrant being killed so early, so I don't think it was a vig that is responsible for this. I've never seen one fire this early either.

But just to be sure, I'll go through the thread again to check HD's posts to see if anything stands out.

oh right something else that could explain the lack of a mafiakill (assuming HD was one of them) is a Poisoner
so we should prolly stay alert

Maybe HD got some kind of bomb.

but honestly I don’t think we should jump to the assumption that he’s mafia because he was penny wise. Our host has a sense of humor so it would be downright hilarious to have penny wise as town.

Also Himans actions looked way town.

I think funnier is town, actually
He's giving like 0 fucks and if I recall correctly he's about to get modkilled/subbed out

It reminds me of the game where he got a tic-tac-toe role and just wasn't feeling it so he potatoed and did literally nothing

From the little meta I gathered about scum funnier he's either really erratic and pressuring or potatoes but at least appears with a shitton of CWAC and flipflopping during EoD to pretend he's doing something, and neither of these really kinda fit here

I can see SMS being scum, though, yea

I don't remember funnier requesting being subbed out but I do remember he said he is busy hosting a game and playing another.

Pennywise definitely doesn't scream Town to me.

If HD was mafia, I'd find it weird that someone'd vig him N1 since it's very early on in the game. I don't believe he did anything too unusual to warrant being killed so early, so I don't think it was a vig that is responsible for this. I've never seen one fire this early either.

But just to be sure, I'll go through the thread again to check HD's posts to see if anything stands out.

The players have been saying HD is mafia and with the lack of no town kill and mafia dying, only way I could think of this happening is a bus driver getting in the way of actions. Rasul said alignments don't flip and we still don't know HD's alignment. HD's character did look evil.

Thing is, that’s one super lucky bus driver. More likely that Human was the night kill and was town. There is the off chance that mafia hit protection and human was vigged, but that chances of that are small.

Or maybe he’s town and mafia is just inactives and didn’t kill and human was vigged or hit a bomb role of some kind.

The possibilities are endless.

Most likely though he was the night kill. I feel like it’s a pitfall to assume he was mafia based on his character.

I don't remember funnier requesting being subbed out but I do remember he said he is busy hosting a game and playing another.
I think twas on discord, Storm and Deku were looking for a Sub.
If yall know someone that might want to sub in that would be appreciated prolly.

and mafia is just inactives
this is impossible, apparently the night ended 1h earlier because everyone sent actions
unless mafia holstered they should've been able to submit a kill

I'm betting my chips on poisoner
I won't be surprised if we have 2-3 deaths next Night Phase

oh nevermind, I think you misunderstood me

I think something like a Vigi killed HD (Mafia) and Mafia poisoned someone here instead of carrying the normal kill during N1.
So right now someone among us might be poisoned and die next Night Phase.

oh nevermind, I think you misunderstood me

I think something like a Vigi killed HD (Mafia) and Mafia poisoned someone here instead of carrying the normal kill during N1.
So right now someone among us might be poisoned and die next Night Phase.
I don’t think it’s usually one or the other though. I think they usually can use both

How often is Poisoner a role on ZD? I feel like that's a very specific role to explain the one kill last night that I haven't seen around here very frequently. I would say that a Bus Driver or even a lucky Doctor protect is more likely than that.

And seriously though, I don't think that anyone in their right mind would put Pennywise the Clown on the town side. Unless the game was villains vs. heroes with villains as town.

*cough* that is, also assuming that Storm and Deku are "in their right mind" which by their posts so far in the game, I question that of the former :U

I don’t think it’s usually one or the other though. I think they usually can use both
I've seen 4 or 5 poisoners and none of them could nightkill AND poison the same night, it's always one or the other

otherwise it's justified cum with two consistent kills per night which is just busted

Back
Top Bottom