• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

I also like to see how cry responds to the vote on them which may tell us something about them,caps is really going for sums which may be worth looking at depending how the result ends up

I also like to see how cry responds to the vote on them which may tell us something about them,caps is really going for sums which may be worth looking at depending how the result ends up
Already responded. My notifications weren't showing until someone pinged me here. I don't know why :/

Read what you write. You keep contradicting yourself it’s ridiculous.
The only ridiculous thing here is how you keep trying to distort my words to make me look bad no matter what.

There are so many effing roles that would explain a strange mafia kill.
Including guess what, Poisoner :glare:

Why you're considering Lightningrod which is impossible but not Poisoner is beyond my comprehension.

Also no it’s not. Human is our representative so anyone can agree he’s a skilled player. So anyone not of his alignment would want to take him out. So no it’s not unlikely.
I think you're missing my point here.

My read on Tood has been really consistent so fair, it being a slight Townlean.

The only player who I had a conflicting opinion was TheCapsFan, which I'm still trying to figure out what exactly I think.

Those posts from Snake read town to me, and in a game with such little activity from most of the game + mostly null reads that makes me feel pretty good.

I’m starting to think you’re mafia which is why you’re so sure there’s a poisoner. So if there is a second death, that shall confirm you as Maia in my mind. Which is why I’m not voting you right now. I just want that last little confirmation if you’re just playing really badly or slipping up.

I'm getting a little paranoid about Ex on the whole Poisoner angle too. I got similar feelings from Jinjo when seeing this post on a reread:

Why do I get the feeling DarkGodRasul is that traitor double agent role. I could have sworn I saw somewhere in another game a host voting in the thread and there was some special mechanic.

The mention of a traitor is a little out there considering the rarity of the role on BMGf, similar to how we've been discussing the Poisoner role I think it would be a good thing to keep in mind when trying to read Jinjo.

Already responded. My notifications weren't showing until someone pinged me here. I don't know why :/
You...didn't really, though. You responded to the actions that occurred during the night. You didn't respond to Midorikawa's accusations and reasons for voting you which have to do with your status on the chib wagon.

I'm legit pissed at yall scumreading me for presenting a possibility that explains the night events and that could be important in a late game.
How is discussing what roles mafia might have scummy in any way, shape, or form?

If you think this is scummier than what half of the players are doing aka sitting and doing nothing then you're just completely out of your mind

Will try to respond to specific stuff in a bit.

I don't think Ex looks all that scummy. His posts look kinda like the ones I know I can easily push when I'm mafia and he's town. I feel like if he were scum he would be speculating some weird town roles/actions to try and draw out some softs or whatever. But he's doing the opposite here.

I do still feel better about Caps considering I think HD was mafia and I think his push on SMS looks better than his d1 stuff. It's fair to point out him telling funnier to play and turning around and doing the same. Could be a case of trying to look townie the first time by pushing a player to play. Then once he found out there were no flips he realized it didn't matter and that he could also just lay low. However I'm not sure how AI this is for SMS and I'll have to reread his posts.

Does anyone have a good grasp of how Officer plays as mafia? His recent posts feel a bit different to me than usual for some reason but maybe it's nothing.

I do still feel better about Caps considering I think HD was mafia and I think his push on SMS looks better than his d1 stuff. It's fair to point out him telling funnier to play and turning around and doing the same. Could be a case of trying to look townie the first time by pushing a player to play. Then once he found out there were no flips he realized it didn't matter and that he could also just lay low. However I'm not sure how AI this is for SMS and I'll have to reread his posts.
It was more like D1, some optimism for the game is there from me, just a little. EoD1, no flip, I realize this game is going to just be a pain. Also @DarkGodRasul was informed before I subbed in that I never had any intentions to give 100% towards this game anyway, but he wanted someone to sub in so bad that he didn't care if I was going to join and not really care about the game. I'll go on record and say if Funnier had stayed in the game there was a possibility he could have got me in a mood to care, but since he didn't it sucked any glimmer of hope I had away. I never should have subbed in tbh.

You...didn't really, though. You responded to the actions that occurred during the night. You didn't respond to Midorikawa's accusations and reasons for voting you which have to do with your status on the chib wagon.
She said she voted for me because I was quiet which as I said I didnt have notifications for this thread. As of the chib wagon thing I voted for who I thought was right with an explanation in my post. Nothing more to say about that since that's all that I'm accused of.

It was more like D1, some optimism for the game is there from me, just a little. EoD1, no flip, I realize this game is going to just be a pain. Also @DarkGodRasul was informed before I subbed in that I never had any intentions to give 100% towards this game anyway, but he wanted someone to sub in so bad that he didn't care if I was going to join and not really care about the game. I'll go on record and say if Funnier had stayed in the game there was a possibility he could have got me in a mood to care, but since he didn't it sucked any glimmer of hope I had away. I never should have subbed in tbh.
This is kind of a negative attidute. Maybe you should sub out if you dont like it so much cuz its not really fun to play if people complain so much. Were all just trying to have fun here. I think none of us knew there would be no flips and a lot if people kinda are inactive (also me sorry for that).

This game has been so inactive there isn't much to read into anyway, but I'd but real scum is within the players who are actually not posting.

Regarding keeping my vote in Ex, I just forgot to log onto this site during EoD. I do that often, I check a game I'm in here, then log out and forget to log back in for 7 hours.

This is kind of a negative attidute. Maybe you should sub out if you dont like it so much cuz its not really fun to play if people complain so much. Were all just trying to have fun here. I think none of us knew there would be no flips and a lot if people kinda are inactive (also me sorry for that).
I'm going to just request for a sub, yeah, but odds are this slot just gets modkilled. I'm sorry to have a negative attitude I just didn't want to play this game at all.

So here is the tradeoff, either you all deal with me, or Storm modkills the slot, he can't find people to replace at this point anymore.
Its almost as if 3 more important games are happening, sucking up the attention of The CCC, abd similar factions

Why you're considering Lightningrod which is impossible but not Poisoner is beyond my comprehension.
:bulbaFacepalm:
READ PLEASE

I was just listing roles. I was pointing out that there are a lot of explanations, and your obsession with poisoner is less likely than them all.
think you're missing my point here.
You’re missing mine. You’re try8g to use statistics and instill fear in people with the idea of poisoner, when with no flips and stuff, we are lost. My point is you are acting like poisoner is exactly what happened, which ignores and Distracts from other possibilities.
Funnier has asked to be subbed out. Sadly though i dont think we'll find a sub by day's end
So a bmg thing that hosts will do is allow dead players to sub in as long as they don’t know any game breaking info (so mafia can’t sub in of course)

But I can see that being an issue here with the no role flips. If you don’t mind trading off some role info (alignment not roles because hard claims limit) then you could use the dead players If they’re not mafia. Just ban them from telling their actual role from before, though I wouldn’t bother with alignment because that’ll probably slip out unintentionally.
Does anyone have a good grasp of how Officer plays as mafia? His recent posts feel a bit different to me than usual for some reason but maybe it's nothing.
Usually he’s inactive and difficult to get a response from.

Back
Top Bottom