• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hot and Cold (Me and Hypersonic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snivy tapped her feet in disapproval.

''Don't call her cute.'' Luna whispered. ''She doesn't like that.''

"...oops," Utsuho said, blinking. "Sorry about that."

''You couldn't have known.'' Luna said. ''So, err... ''A little adventure'' is a bit vague. What are you planning on doing here in Unova?'' She asked.

"I...hmm...well, I was considering getting the eight Gym Badges," Utsuho said, "But now that you mention it, I'm not too sure...but then again, what else could I do, right?"

''I'm planning on doing that, too.'' Luna said. ''I mean, there's not much for a 15-year old girl to do around these parts, especially considering how my parents, err... They're just the tiniest bit weird.'' She said before she attempted to stifle a yawn. ''... Sorry about that.''

"Tired?" Utsuho asked, taking note of Luna's yawn.

''Yeah... I've been up since yesterday evening.'' Luna said. Oh. Whoops. She thought.

"Oh, a night owl, huh?" Utsuho asked. "I never pulled an all-nighter before. What's it like?"

"Nothing special, really." Luna said. "What's being awake all day like? I mean, err, well... Okay, I'll just come clean before my erratic behavior starts freaking you out: I'm nocturnal. Sleep at day, wake at night." She said.

"Nocturnal?" Utsuho repeated. She thought for a moment.

"....I've never met someone like that before. That's pretty interesting."

"Blame my parents and my hypersensitive to light for that." Luna said.

"Hypersensitivity to light? Gosh, that must be terrible," Utsuho frowned.

"I learned to deal with it. Well, actually, I still can't really deal with it. I need to stay in the shadows. If I don't, I'll get headaches, become fatigued, all that crap." Luna explained.

"That's kinda bad," Utsuho frowned, "Do you have a parasol or something that you could use?"

''Nope. Not my style. I prefer to travel light. I'm fairly limber and fast, and a parasol or something would just slow me down.'' Luna said. ''That, and it isn't really my thing, you know...?''

"Yeah, I can understand," Utsuho chuckled, "But I just figured I'd throw that out there."

''Right. So, what are you planning on doing next? I'm taking it you're heading to Striaton City?'' Luna asked.

"Striaton...? I'm not sure I examined the map long enough to know where that is, to be honest," Utsuho admitted, a little embarrassed.

''It's the next town. It has a Gym.'' Luna said. ''I've been there maybe once. At night. So I can't tell you much either.''

"....well, do you happen to remember which way we should go?" Utsuho asked as she looked around. It was then that she saw a large map posted on a small booth of some sort, not too far from their position.

(OOC: I honestly don't remember offhand if this town has one of these, but for convenience's sake, let's just say it does. >_>)

"Oh, duh," she groaned as she jogged over to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom