• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born in 1985, and will be turning 29 in a few months. Pokémon came to North America around the time I turned 13, so I was right at that age where my classmates were playing the games, but would be giving them up in a year. By the time I turned 14, no one was playing Pokémon openly.

That's hilarious, my cousin introduced me to pokemon as well except i've been into it since 1997 and born in 1995 as well.

1997, The Beginning of the Attitude Era. I have been watching the Anime for a long time, but I started playing Pokemon Games in 2010

1994, yo!

Yeah, since it came out in the UK I've been playing, I mean, I was awful at it until I was, like, 12, but I kept at it, even through the years where Pokémon was incredibly 'uncool'

1999-- I'm 15. My first game was sapphire and I was into pokemon since 2003, of course back then I would carry a stuffed horse on my shoulder not being able to decide if I was pretending it was my Ponyta, Rapidash, or Pikachu. "But it's a horse...but it's riding on my shoulder...but..." haha yeah, those were the days. But anyways now I am happily playing soulsilver over and over again it's my absolute favorite game of all time. I'm getting pretty rambly at this point, so I solute you farewell...for now.

Glad to see there are some younger and older fans here, as well. :)

I'm 20. Been playing since the third grade and don't plan on stopping, ever! :3

I always feel really young and really old at the same time, because when I think about it I'm as old as the Anime.

I'm 20, seems like quite a lot of us have played since the very first pokemon series, red, green and blue. I still have gameboy advance. lol. I was also crazy (if not more crazy) about the anime. Hahahaha, practically bought 2 seasons just to play it over and over again at home. :p

Born in 1989, so that means I am 24. Proud to be a fan since the beginning. :)

I was born in 1989. I've been a Pokémon fan since 1998.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom