• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

It's sunny but HOLY HELL, it's gotten so cold here.

And by "cold," I mean around 65F/18C during the daytime and 45F/8C at night.

Icy!! A cold snap hit us out of nowhere and I'm currently wearing three layers of sweaters. Hope it warms back up, but at least I can take hot tea to work this week =]

if there is a mother nature, i think yesterday she thought "well it's halloween, winter is basically here" and decided to give us winds strong enough to knock 90% of the leaves off of all of our trees as well as a piddling half inch of snow.
it's just as windy today. i predict this remaining ten percent doesn't have much longer.

It's cloudy and a bit chilly. But I am fine with that - it's fall here and it's been weirdly hot. So I am happy it's finally beginning to feel like fall.

Back
Top Bottom