• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

http://www.digthoughts.gov.www/dig

why does digthoughts have to be a website now?

i need it.

and why aren't robots doing window cleaning? if they fall and break they can get replaced or fixed, unlike where it's a person and they die because there was a smudge on one of the windows in a suite on the 22nd floor.

• Staff
woke up with a burn mark on my index finger.

doesn't hurt though.

had a dream about animals. an animal society. there was a hotel hiding lizards in the walls, they were scared. the axman came at the walls with is axe, destroying the hotel in search of the lizards.

kXCtzGb.jpg

That’s the work of the McDonald’s gremlins alright. Sneak into your room at night and give you mysterious burns you can’t place.

They take fryer grease with them wherever they go to spritz on unsuspecting sleepers.

• Staff
they still haven't cured paranoia.

there's so much dust..

the last time i had my hair cut, the barber kept it. i didn't get it back.

my wardrobe still has that scorpion at the bottom of it. not sure how it's still alive.

buzz aldrin was in my dreams last night. uninvited.

10 bee facts

1. Honey bees must gather nectar from two million flowers to make one pound of honey. Unbeelievable!
  2. The average bee will make only 1/12th of a teaspoon of honey in its lifetime. Unbeelievable!
  3. Bees have no brain, heart, bones or eyes. Unbeelievable!
  4. Honey bees communicate with one another by dancing. Unbeelievable!
  5. Many bees have bioluminescent organs, which emit light. This light may help them in a number of different ways, like attracting prey or distracting predators. Unbeelievable!
  6. The bees’ buzz is the sound made by their wings which beat 11,400 times per minute. Unbeelievable!
  7. Canada is home to nearly 60% of the world’s bees. Unbeelievable!
  8. The Governor of Moscow trained a large bee to serve pepper Vodka to his guests. Unbeelievable!
  9. Larger than the worker bees, the male honey bees (also called drones), have no stinger and do no work. All they do is mate. Unbeelievable!
  10. Bees can become invisible if they consume enough pollen.

Neighbour's been making these odd noises at all hours of the night. He's a quiet old man. Keeps to himself. Lives by himself, no pets or anything. Think he used to be a builder of some sort.
Hammering and nailing, some axe grinding or sharpening. I'm not sure.
He coughs and wheezes, maybe saw dust is getting in his face.
it's 2 in the morning, all his house lights are off, but he's in his back garden. I can see hunched over on the grass.
It looks like he's digging a small hole - but where's the dirt?
his outside lights went off. he coughed, went back into his house. saw the kitchen light go on and off, then an upstairs light.
it's 2;46 or so right now. the kitchen light is back on, and now he's outside.
what's he doing? he's on the grass again. It's hard to see, but I'm certain he's completely changed his clothing.
he's tapping on the ground. more like a soft thump thump thump.
now he's sticking his arm far into the ground. almost looks like's he's struggling.
all the lights on his house are on now. and the kitchen door to the outside is open.
a small person walked out to him. i don't think he noticed the small person.
he's still got an arm in the ground.
i'm sure it;s a little girl.
where did he go? I' kept an eye on the small girl. He's gone. Hole looks pretty deep. Like a vertical tunnel. There's no way he's made that in the past hour.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom