• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ037: Hogator, You're Becoming a Delinquent?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it'll be another Roy focused episode. I'm happy for that, but I am slightly disappointed to see more episodes for Fuecoco, instead of Wattrel who has barely done anything so far. At the very least I hope it'll be interesting.

This is probably where those singing Sandile come from, maybe they have like a little gang that Fuecoco gets into lol.

Also, the Bulbapedia page for the list of Horizons episodes has this episode listed as "Hogator, You're a Badass?!" for some reason lmao.

HZ037.png

I'm pretty sure these are Krokorok, not Sandile

Muh babeh dun fell in with the wrong crowd and now he runnin' wild and breakin' his mama's haht!

Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

The Rising Volt Tacklers answer a request from an archeologist acquaintance of Friede's to move some rocks at an archeological dig and head for the dig site. However, they have difficulties getting started with the work, as ferocious Waruvile and Waruvial seem to be interfering. Liko, Roy and Friede set off to investigate inside the ruins to get to the bottom of this.

Screenplay うえのきみこ (Kimiko Ueno)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saitō)
Episode Director 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Animation Director 倉員千晶 (Chiaki Kurakazu)
Animation Director 萩原慶汰 (Keita Hagiwara)
Animation Director 松本めぐみ (Megumi Matsumoto)

Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

The Rising Volt Tacklers answer a request from an archeologist acquaintance of Friede's to move some rocks at an archeological dig and head for the dig site. However, they have difficulties getting started with the work, as ferocious Waruvile and Waruvial seem to be interfering. Liko, Roy and Friede set off to investigate inside the ruins to get to the bottom of this.

Screenplay うえのきみこ (Kimiko Ueno)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saitō)
Episode Director 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Animation Director 倉員千晶 (Chiaki Kurakazu)
Animation Director 萩原慶汰 (Keita Hagiwara)
Animation Director 松本めぐみ (Megumi Matsumoto)
Nice, Krokorok and Krookodile appearing here!

Somehow only now realizing Sandile also has the glasses pattern in its design... for some reason I thought it was just the two evolutions

Hope all this "singing" weirdness leads to Fuecoco's eventual evolution, because if Roy seriously expects it to stand the tiniest chance in the world against Rayquaza, it has to evolve. (And even then it probably won't, but hey, at least Skeledirge would stand a far better chance in battle.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom