• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'd like to contribute.

Steel Trainer

Reaction score
I'd like to contribute Steel-type related entries to the 'pedia. How would I go about that, and do I need to know anything about how things work? (eg coding)

Well, I'd actually like to contrbute things, not just about Steel-types. I have some ideas. They completely ignored me about these over at Serebii, but maybe you'll listen. (NOT TRYING TO START A FEUD BETWEEN BMG AND SPP HERE, NOTHING PERSONAL TO SPP)

A Find-em dex, this will tell viewers how to get every pokemon in every advance game all on one page.

A detailed card dex, this will tell people about all ex-set cards and what they are most compatible with, also why people use them.

And finally, a place to be able to get the little pictures of every pokemon to download, either the tiny ones in the GBA menu or the larger ones in battle. Screen Caps get annoying and take time and effort.

I'd also like to help with the second one, I have much experience.

So, whaddya think?

a place to be able to get the little pictures of every pokemon to download

This brings up an interesting opportunity. Why couldn't we put sprites in the individual Pokémon pages? That would be very helpful.

The "Find-em" dex could be created under a "Generation III/Locations list" page. Most certainly. A detailed cardex would be a bit more of a challenge, because I do aspire to have a page for every single card at some point in time. So perhaps we could work that around and figure out a format for indexing the cards on one page or a series of pages based on release/set groups.

You can always contact me either via E-mail, AIM, PM, or MSN to discuss this further. I'm always willing to listen.

Argy said:
This brings up an interesting opportunity. Why couldn't we put sprites in the individual Pokémon pages? That would be very helpful.

Clutter. We've discussed this before - they can go into galleries on Archives.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom