• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If the user above were a Gym Leader, what would their type specialty and team be?

Type: Ghost
Badge: Eldritch Badge
TM: Phantom Force
Team:
  • Sableye
  • Trevenant
  • Mismagius
  • Mimikyu
  • Shedninja
  • Dusknoir

Badge: Mine Badge (no, not that one)
Type: Various
Team: Electrode, Forretress, Weezing, Turtonator
TM Given: TM64, Explosion

Type: Any
Badge: Extraterrestrial Badge
TM: Cosmic Power
Team:
  • Magnezone
  • Clefable
  • Minior
  • Beeheeyem
  • Poipole

Badge: Bulwark Badge
Type: Various
Team:
Torterra, Omastar, Cloyster, Turtonator
TM Given: TR46, Iron Defense

Badge: Sun Badge
Type: Fire
Team:
-Castform (Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Scald, Tail Wind) (Forecast)
-Pyroar (M) (Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Hyper Beam, Endeavor) (Unnerve)
-Volcorona (Heat Wave, Silver Wind, Flame Wheel, Flanethrower) (Flame Body)
-Flareon (Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Last Resort, Smog)
TM: Flamethrower

Flygon, Corviknight, Pidgeot
TM: Brave Bird
Bad, good, great, good.
Every time I put a regional bird on my team, that bird stays through the end of the game.

Badge: Dawn Badge
Type: Flying
Team: Altaria, Mega Pidgeot, Braviary, Togekiss, Talonflame, Mothim
TM: Roost

I wanted this Gym to have this... early morning theme. Kind of magical and colorful, the feeling of the sun only just rising. This is a late game Gym Leader with a full team and a Mega.

Badge: Daybreak Badge
Type: Fire
Team: Alolan Marowak, Chandelure (Shiny), Pyroar (Male), Volcarona, Delphox (Starter), Centiskorch (Gigantamax)
TM: Sunny Day

Gym Leader Dawning was born in Kalos but moved to Galar after defeating the League. This is also a late game Leader cause I can't stop myself from adding cool pokemon to teams. The theme here is obviously the light that illuminates the darkness (check out Volcarona's dex entry it's really nice). I'd imagine the gym has some kind of puzzle that slowly lights up the room as you solve it. (I had a team ready for Natalie but then you commented and I had to start over :p Hope she comes back)

Badge: Cyanide Badge
Type: Poison
Team: Garbodor(Dynamax), Weezing(Galarian Form), Mega Gengar(Shiny), Roserade, Salazzle(Shiny), Arbok
TM: Venoshock

They'll kill you, in style.

Badge: Lost Badge
Team: Cursola, Mimikyu, Litwick (Shiny), Phantump
TM: Phantom Force

Nobody knows when she became a gym leader. The rumour is she just wondered into an abandoned Gym and refused to leave. Her badge looks a bit different every time it is given out. Ok, so the theme here is being lost so to get to the Gym Leader you have to navigate an abandoned building with a lot of mist in it. You also have to find 3 keys to get into rooms with trainer battles (and the gym battle). Mid game trainer because I wanted to use cute small ghosts.

Last edited:
Badge: Silence Badge
Team: Drifloon, Phantump, Yamask
TM: Shadow Ball

Gym Leader Chidamari's gym looks rather like an abandoned house. Actually, that's exactly what it is. How he managed to become allowed to make that ghost-infested building a gym, nobody exactly knows. In order to reach the gym leader, you have to navigate hallways, with ghosts that will send you back to the beginning of a floor should you touch them. Their are gym trainers scattered throughout the hallways as well. Each floor is a more complicated maze then the last, with the gym leader being on floor five.

Back
Top Bottom