• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you were a pokemon... (I'll assign you a realistic type)

1. Every time.

2. You can find me in raised bogs, large grassy areas or pagans

3. I apear in Lukewarm and sunny days

4. Nope im not mythical

5. I have my monday form thats only at mondays in a normal week. Then i are very weak. Then i have a Saturday form. Then i cant sleep.

6. I flee in the most fights but often i avoid trainers.

7. A orange sock with green stripes and little foots like Venusaur. My eyes are buttons. On my back there is a ball of Wool thats in my shiny form red

8. No

9. Not realy. I am shy but often i friend with the Trainers Pokemon or with the Trainer himself. When shes a good guy.

10. Speed.

11. I have a signature move: Self-talking Sock power. It raises my Sp Def 1 Stat and makes me for 3 turns immune to confusion. Behind that iam very Agility or Quiverdance main.

12. Medium

13. Objekt like

14. Probably rather lethargic

15. Nope

16. Kalos!!!!

17. Alder or Drasna because both of them are so friendly to there Pkmn but still absolutly strong.

1. If you were a pokemon, what time of day would you appear in tall grass (options: morning, day, evening, night)

2. What kind of terrain would you prefer (options: caves, sea, plains, rocks, desert, mountains, snow, forest, very tall grass, gardens, castles, power plants, volcanoes, abandoned houses, ruins, swamps, lakes, underground, sewers, cities)

3. Any kind of weather your pokemon self prefers? Or maybe any day of week?

4. Are you rare? Are you mythical?

5. How many evolutions would you have? (Options: 1-3) Would you have a special evolving item? Is that item difficult to get? What is it?

6. Would you be easy to defeat? Are you aggressive (like zubat) or tend to flee (like abra?)

7. What color palette do you think you would be (not what you LIKE, but what you imagine yourself as) What would be your shiny palette?

8. Would you have a mega evolution?

9. Do you have high basic friendship?

10. What stat is your highest (Options: Sp.Attack, Attack, Defense, Sp. Defense, Hp, Speed)

11. Is your default (natural) moveset more aggressive, defensive or trickster-like(lots of status effects)? If it's a mix, describe how.

12. How easy are you to catch?

13. Be honest - are you more humanoid, reptilian, avian, amorphous, object-like or mammal animal-like? (And if it's mammal, are you more vegetarian like deerling or carnivorous like poochyena?)

14. Are you scary in appearance or beautiful? If you could describe your looks in pokemon contest terms, would you mostly look Cool, Beautiful, Cute, Smart or Tough?

15. Are there gender differences in your pokemon species? Are there sexes, at all?

16. What kind of region would you prefer?

17. What kind of pokemon trainer (type or exact trainer) would you want to encounter, if any?

Answer these questions and I'll give you a honest type and description of what you are/how you look!
1. Night.
2. Can't choose between abandoned house, caves, or ruins because I like to be alone.
3. I love the rain.
4. Rare, but not a mythical.
5. One evolution via level up at night with high friendship
6. Moderately difficult to defeat, quick to flee
7. Dark cool colors like black, navy blue, purple; shiny is lighter palette
8. Yes I would have a Mega Evolution.
9. I'd have low base friendship.
10. Highest stat is HP.
11. Default moveset is defensive
12. Difficult to catch.
13. I'd say I'm more humanoid and/or object-like.
14. Somewhere in the middle; mostly look Smart
15. No gender references; 50/50 male and female
16. A region that's a bit on the cooler side
17. I want a kind and patient trainer who respects me for who I am.

1. If you were a pokemon, what time of day would you appear in tall grass (options: morning, day, evening, night)

2. What kind of terrain would you prefer (options: caves, sea, plains, rocks, desert, mountains, snow, forest, very tall grass, gardens, castles, power plants, volcanoes, abandoned houses, ruins, swamps, lakes, underground, sewers, cities)

3. Any kind of weather your pokemon self prefers? Or maybe any day of week?

4. Are you rare? Are you mythical?

5. How many evolutions would you have? (Options: 1-3) Would you have a special evolving item? Is that item difficult to get? What is it?

6. Would you be easy to defeat? Are you aggressive (like zubat) or tend to flee (like abra?)

7. What color palette do you think you would be (not what you LIKE, but what you imagine yourself as) What would be your shiny palette?

8. Would you have a mega evolution?

9. Do you have high basic friendship?

10. What stat is your highest (Options: Sp.Attack, Attack, Defense, Sp. Defense, Hp, Speed)

11. Is your default (natural) moveset more aggressive, defensive or trickster-like(lots of status effects)? If it's a mix, describe how.

12. How easy are you to catch?

13. Be honest - are you more humanoid, reptilian, avian, amorphous, object-like or mammal animal-like? (And if it's mammal, are you more vegetarian like deerling or carnivorous like poochyena?)

14. Are you scary in appearance or beautiful? If you could describe your looks in pokemon contest terms, would you mostly look Cool, Beautiful, Cute, Smart or Tough?

15. Are there gender differences in your pokemon species? Are there sexes, at all?

16. What kind of region would you prefer?

17. What kind of pokemon trainer (type or exact trainer) would you want to encounter, if any?

Answer these questions and I'll give you a honest type and description of what you are/how you look!
1. Day

2. Gardens

3. Warm and sunny

4. Rare

5. 1.

6. Passive and evasive.

7. Pink and white. Shiny. Cyan and white.

8. No.

9. High

10. Special Defense

11. Balanced. Special orientated. Magic.

12. Very hard

13. Four legged. Feline like.

14. Cute and pretty.

15. No for the final evo.

16. Kalos

17. Fairy Girl, Hex maniac or Psychic.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom