• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you were in the anime, who would be your best friend?

Poliwhirl42

Reaction score
Who do you think you'd relate to? Barry's humor? Dawn's sense of style? Paul's quietness and strength? Misty's hotheadedness? What would you do? Talk about? Joke about? Who would you confide in?

I'm a lot like Luke, and I'd love to be his friend because we have a lot in common! In college I plan on being a Digital Media/Film/TV major, so watching that PokeStar episode was really awesome for me because it combined two things I love- Pokemon and videography. Luke's a really nice kid, and his desire to for detail and creativity is a lot like mine.

Probably one of the characters in my age group. There aren't many though. I wouldn't be seen hanging around Ash or Iris.

Probably someone like Stephan, Bianca or Montgomery.

Who do you think you'd relate to? Misty's hotheadedness?

Oh HELL no. XD

i think i would be may friend for one simple reasonFOOD

Last edited:
I know for sure none of the main characters or their rivals.

I can have a bit of a temper like Misty, but I do love Water Pokemon like her so maybe we'd get along. I'd love to hang out with May because I love food just as much as she does. XD I wouldn't be seen with Ash though. In fact I'd probably make fun of him XD

I don´t know. I like many characters and lots of them don´t like each other. (This happens, when someone like villains, rivals and also some main characters).

I'd probably hang around Luke a lot; he likes to direct and I like to write--together we could make beautiful movies together. So yeah, he and I would be besties in the Pokemon world. That and I could totally make out with his Golett when he wasn't looking. XD

I'd probably hang around Luke a lot; he likes to direct and I like to write--together we could make beautiful movies together. So yeah, he and I would be besties in the Pokemon world. That and I could totally make out with his Golett when he wasn't looking. XD

Great minds think alike! And hehehe...that Golett IS pretty cute. XD

Gary Motherfucking Oak. I usually hang out with inteligent people in real life, and Gary knows a lot about pokemon. So much that he decided he'd be a researcher instead of a trainer. And I also yell at Ash when he uses a type disadvantage in the anime, so if i was a character, I'd love to pwn him in battle and laugh at what a bad trainer Ash is, and call Ash a loser, like Gary did in the OS.
And I'd probably make out with Gary.

I have a feeling I get along with Brock, and May the most.

Either May/Misty or strangely enough, Tracey.

I can relate a lot to stereotypical female-character traits and Tracey seemed like an average Joe.

Cilan, because I often do random and funny things out of nowhere, not to mention I could fish with him.

Probably Paul. I really can relate to him as far as releasing the unworthy goes.

Back
Top Bottom