• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ikarishipping or Penguinshipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikarishipping will remain in the realms of fanfiction, because it doesn't seem like the direction the show is going at all.

Ikarishipping!! Just because Dawn is all nice and bubbly and Paul is... uhh...
I won't even go there... dosen't mean Ikarishipping dosen't have potential
to happen. Sometimes, if two REALLY different people meet, they become awesome friends. ;)

Let's just say Shinji is like Satoshi's shadow self that would be a good description

I stuck in the middle.
On one hand Dawn and Kenny get along great and there is some connection there and a big possibility of penguinshipping becoming a reality
but on the other hand Dawn and Paul together would be kinda cute. People say opposites attract but i think they may be too opposite to attract plus Paul has like no emotions (except anger). Plus i think if anything were to happen there would already be hints.
But i don't really like Dawn at all so it doesn't really matter to me who she ends up with.

Ikarishipping!! Just because Dawn is all nice and bubbly and Paul is... uhh...
I won't even go there...

Sort of like a "The Neighborhood" cartoon I saw once...a couple lying in bed, reading books...the happy-looking wife reads something called More Joy! and the morose-looking husband reads The Black Hole of Calcutta.

The caption was: "Bubbles and the Prince of Darkness."

Ugh ..two of the worst Hikari ships. :x

Ikari is just LOL. and why it's so popular, I will never understand ..but I basically think it was because Hikari and Shinji were the two new characters introduced in D/P ..and people thought Shinji was going to travel with the group since he was on the poster ...(and then ..TAKESHI TOOK OVER. xD)
but yeah ..this ship is total crack (not that I don't like crack pairings. I LOVE THEM:3). but it's not even the good crack, imo. Hikari obviously highly dislikes Shinji ...and as far as I'm concerned, Shinji could give a rats ass about Hikari.

And Penguin ..I really dislike quite a bit ..but at least it has something going for it. Kengo obviously has a crush on Hikari. The ship is totally one-sided ..but it has more than Ikari ..and most of the other Hikari ships out there. :x

Hikari belongs with a girl.

Well Penguinshipping is a lot like Julie x Billy from Bakugan but the fanart isn't as cute as ikarishipping

Ikarishipping is just crack. It doesn't have hints, they don't have any chemisty. Yet it still has loads of fan art. I guess fangirls just like the "I can heal him" shippings.

So, my pick is Penguin. Kengo is a really boring character, but atleast he has some chemistry with Hikari.

Yeah but Penguin really didn't get my attention I think Contestshipping was a cuter pair from male/female coordinating rivalry

Ikari is popular among fangirl fiction writers, but has little, if any, real possibility in canon. Penguin is far more likely, but so far it seems Hikari is building a closet around herself. We'll see if she comes out.

Given the choice between the two... Ikari. Ikari will NEVAR happen, but Penguin seriously sucks.

Does a ship always have to be canon in the anime I mean people can dream

Ugh ..two of the worst Hikari ships. :x

Ikari is just LOL. and why it's so popular, I will never understand ..but I basically think it was because Hikari and Shinji were the two new characters introduced in D/P ..and people thought Shinji was going to travel with the group since he was on the poster ...(and then ..TAKESHI TOOK OVER. xD)
but yeah ..this ship is total crack (not that I don't like crack pairings. I LOVE THEM:3). but it's not even the good crack, imo. Hikari obviously highly dislikes Shinji ...and as far as I'm concerned, Shinji could give a rats ass about Hikari.

And Penguin ..I really dislike quite a bit ..but at least it has something going for it. Kengo obviously has a crush on Hikari. The ship is totally one-sided ..but it has more than Ikari ..and most of the other Hikari ships out there. :x

Hikari belongs with a girl.

I agree completely. I mainly support PearlShipping, but as of late Dawn has shown more attraction to girls. Namely, Zoey and May. Which leads me to believe she's bi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom