• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In which a Moose makes art for those who want their eyes to bleed

Re: The GDS

Can i have a drawing of darkrai. Can it be sort of evilish pls?

here ya go dark:
evuldark.png

I learned somethings with this,
like:
-colored pencils can break the skin
-never try to draw when you are bleedin' or it WILL get on the drawing
-Blood, in some cases, is good to color with :scared:

'Kay, I'll try.

Here ya go:
scoreboy.png
I'll color it if ya want it to be

Hi again! I would like to request a fakemon, but I don't have the sprite. I do have the description though. If you can't do it, that's fine, as it is a pretty difficult request.

Name: Vivileer
Type: Fire/Steel
Body type: Quadruped with Tail
Height: 3'5"
Weight: 93 pounds
Pokedex Entry: Sun Wolf Pokemon: Vivileer loves smaller and less experienced Pokemon, but dislikes many big and strong Pokemon for reasons unknown.
Colors: White/Light Silver for main color, Dark Red/Burgundy for secondary color
Physical Description: Vivileer looks a lot like Okami and Mightyena. It has Okami's colors and build, but Mightyena's size. Vivileer has one metal oval on each of it's front legs that reach from the paw to slightly above the knee. These "shields" are long ovals that look similar to this, but are actually metallic gray colored and a solid color instead of a mirror.
Vivileer's hind legs are the same color base color above the knee, but the dark red below the knee. The two colors should be seperated by a zigzag line like one of these. Also, have the Zigzag line be the Red color so it looks like the Red reaching up, rather than the base color reaching down. Could the tail also have the same pattern and colors as the hind legs?
The eyes should be like a regular wolf. No Tattoo's like Okami's are necessary, unless you think they would make the drawing look better. While you're making this, if you see anything you would like to add, please, go right ahead! As long as the general idea of the Pokemon is there, I'll be happy.

If you need to contact me for anything, please just send me either a PM or a VM and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

For Sammy:
Vivleer.png
Hope ya like it
People who request fakemon: it will help me a lot if you provide images (like if it's an animal or an object) for reference. Good day.

I wonder if you could draw me Ash ketchum in sinnoh costume with angel wings coming out from his back please?

I wonder if you could draw me Ash ketchum in sinnoh costume with angel wings coming out from his back please?
I'll try, but I have ta say, I'm not a big fan of the anime...
In other words, I can now draw banners/digital stuff now, and I'll be getting a tablet for my birthday (in two months, but still) and that'll help.

Banners/digital drawings ('coz both apply to tie drawin'):
scan0002-2.png

a request on Nuzlocke forums. I will draw all of the banners according to the limit, NuzForums doesn't have that strict of a sig policy compared to here. :spin:

here ya go dark:
evuldark.png

I learned somethings with this,
like:
-colored pencils can break the skin
-never try to draw when you are bleedin' or it WILL get on the drawing
-Blood, in some cases, is good to color with :scared:

Thanks! it looks really good! hmm blood... Oh and sorry for the late reply i forgot i had requested:sweatlol:

Sorry for the lateness, but here it is:
scan0005.png

I just drew it today... :XD2:
Y'all start requesting, I am bored. Oh, and in about a month and two weeks, I'll be getting a tablet, so look forward to that, 'coz I'll need some practice to get used to it :loopy:

Sorry for the lateness, but here it is:
scan0005.png

I just drew it today... :XD2:
Y'all start requesting, I am bored. Oh, and in about a month and two weeks, I'll be getting a tablet, so look forward to that, 'coz I'll need some practice to get used to it :loopy:
the blush on his face is adorable

It's shade from his hat, shading out most of his face :XD2:

Re: Dalton draws. And fer you!

Okay y'all, I'm bored. Request some crap.

Back
Top Bottom