• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Introducing the new staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that ours were going to be red for the time being when we actually do get them.

The important thing is that we're going to have one at all. And what are we- on trial? xD

The important thing is that we're going to have one at all. And what are we- on trial? xD

That's exactly what we're on. -u- Provisional, not full-time.

Well, then we should show them we're capable enough. Or else... xD

I guess that kills all ideas of revolution then...

But two weeks. That's cool.

I don't see why this place needs more mods, have enough already and most users are not people who go around spamming and trolling.

I don't see why this place needs more mods, have enough already and most users are not people who go around spamming and trolling.

Obviously there was a need for more mods. Otherwise they wouldn't have asked.

You have not seen how many reports we've had of bad users and how many we had to take care of.

The things you think you know :rolleyes:

He's been without italics for what, two months?

You act like he truly cares, which I'm sure you don't know whether he does or not. Why does it seem that you care more about it than he does?

I don't see why anyone would really care much anyway. Its just Username-formatting. Its a nice little perk but nothing important.

Sorry to all the people who will be getting Dev Forum access--I had to run AFK for the weekend.

It'll be coming in another 24 hours or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom